Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
This adorable, defenseless girl was caught masturbating in a booth. She may be wholesome 99% of the time, but the fact remains that she's a little deviant on the side. Still, here's hoping these two get together. I know they have no relationship outside of client and employee, but still.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 definitely was some kind of overcomplicated but entirely innocent misunderstanding
it gotta be

jak

Contributor
This manga is weirdly wholesome for the first chapter to be about him knowing she masturbates in the rooms.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the author is trying to gaslight us into thinking the events of chapter 1 never took place.

And it's working. We're all questioning what we thought we saw.

Dex-chan lover
Why does everyone act like ch 1 is a one off? People already forget her "Mario Kart" session in Ch. 4? And y'all know ch. 6 wasn't just some wholesome toenail clipping chapter :kek:.

But hey, we finally get a name for Honami-chan. If we were paying attention, Izumo showed his employee card in Ch. 2 but Honami may have been too fixated on the manga cat to notice.

Dex-chan lover
Adorable.

Contrary to some opinions, I think what we're supposed to take away here is Honami isn't just a pervert. She probably comes to the manga cafe to have some private time away from her home, family, whatever is going on in her life. What she does when she's there could be anything, it could even be a boat.

Dex-chan lover
Adorable.

Contrary to some opinions, I think what we're supposed to take away here is Honami isn't just a pervert. She probably comes to the manga cafe to have some private time away from her home, family, whatever is going on in her life. What she does when she's there could be anything, it could even be a boat.
This. People can be wholesome AND masturbate :win:

Fed-Kun's army
Adorable.

two free tickets to a comedy show coming right up

Dex-chan lover
This. People can be wholesome AND masturbate :win:
So far she seems pretty well rounded lmao! Even if she did schlick it in the booth, I think she's a pretty normal teen. Dudes prolly jerk off in these booths all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread