Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
nice, now have kids.

i4rw9hx.png

Dex-chan lover
chapter 4 kinda retconned the first one with it implying he didn't actually see her but just hear her and imagined what was happening for those wondering about that
No it didnt? Thats a different moment.

He even says shes "doing it AGAIN" in chapter 1 after he explicitly looks over the border, showing hes seen this before.

Then in ch4 he assumes shes doing it yet again this time too but was mistaken, but its only this time where he assumed wrong not the first. Nothing whatsoever implies the scene we saw in ch1 was in his head. Like...nothing at all.

He only feels bad he assumed wrong in ch4, but that doesnt...retcon what happened before at all.

Dex-chan lover
Christ, this girl is dangerous for my heart.

Side note unrelated to the chapter; I hate when Mangadex randomly changes the title between its Japanese name and its translated name. "What was this, again?" was my reaction when I saw chapter 9 of a name I didn't recognize.

Dex-chan lover

Side note unrelated to the chapter; I hate when Mangadex randomly changes the title between its Japanese name and its translated name. "What was this, again?" was my reaction when I saw chapter 9 of a name I didn't recognize.
Yeah, what IS that? I keep looking for a setting.

Group Leader

They've been doing that a lot lately. For some reason it looks like they're trying to change all titles to romaji. It's been a pain honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread