Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 happened. Who cares? Are you telling me in your mind that you have to dissociate lewd and wholesome at all costs and one person can't be both?

I got some news about real life, buddy.

Dex-chan lover
The romance is budding, and I'm glad she's using his name again, I'm gonna need our boy here to pick up the pace and meet her halfway.

Also pizza tower was robbed last night.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The sheer cope of the people hoping that the first chapter was just in the ML's head is honestly very sad. Even the most pure and wholesome person has sexual desires. Get over it.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 happened. Who cares? Are you telling me in your mind that you have to dissociate lewd and wholesome at all costs and one person can't be both?
I don't really care but this story just makes it weird with him apologizing as if every time he heard the noises of chp4 he imagined she was doing that and chapter 8 in which he "doesn't want to jump to conclusions" about her making moaning noises from the massage chair
its honestly just confusing so I drew my own conclusion from it (mc has dirty thoughts about the girl doing kinda wholesome stuff) until the author references it again later if he ever does just because the continuous gag of the manga works better that way

Dex-chan lover
The sheer cope of the people hoping that the first chapter was just in the ML's head is honestly very sad. Even the most pure and wholesome person has sexual desires. Get over it.
ahn... Ok, they get. But one thing is the desires other thing is doing it in a cyber cafe.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really care but this story just makes it weird with him apologizing as if every time he heard the noises of chp4 he imagined she was doing that and chapter 8 in which he "doesn't want to jump to conclusions" about her making moaning noises from the massage chair
its honestly just confusing so I drew my own conclusion from it (mc has dirty thoughts about the girl doing kinda wholesome stuff) until the author references it again later if he ever does just because the continuous gag of the manga works better that way
The massage chair chapter was definitely not meant to be wholesome in either direction.

Dex-chan lover
The words “complement” and “compliment” sound virtually the same, but have very different meanings.

A complement completes in some manner. For example, the set of falsehoods is the complement of the set of truths; the set of things that are not ducks is the complement of the set of ducks. White wine is a complement of fish.

A compliment is an expression of praise.

Dex-chan lover
The words “complement” and “compliment” sound virtually the same, but have very different meanings.

A complement completes in some manner. For example, the set of falsehoods is the complement of the set of truths; the set of things that are not ducks is the complement of the set of ducks. White wine is a complement of fish.

For me complement is Two's complement while compliment is praise, digital logic broke my mind

Dex-chan lover
For me complement is Two's complement while compliment is praise, digital logic broke my mind
Passers-by may be curious to learn that, in an n-bit binary representation, any number and its two's complement will complete 2ⁿ by addition.

(Then again, passers-by will more likely say “Fuck that shit!”)

Group Leader

Ah, sorry about that, that was me. I was really tired after work last night and made actually a couple of worse mistakes but I guess we missed that one when going back over it.

Group Leader

Ah, sorry about that, that was me. I was really tired after work last night and made actually a couple of worse mistakes but I guess we missed that one when going back over it.

Fixed, Thanks for the Correction, Mate!!!

Dex-chan lover
ahn... Ok, they get. But one thing is the desires other thing is doing it in a cyber cafe.
Pretty sure that's a fairly common occurrence. You guys are the weird ones just because the one doing it is a cute girl rather than some creepy dude.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that's a fairly common occurrence. You guys are the weird ones just because the one doing it is a cute girl rather than some creepy dude.
Ahn... Based on what you think it's common? Just to know.
Where I live it's not common even in public bathrooms and it's considered really, really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread