Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken o Hikkonuku

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 now now now, i expect you to act like an ADULT mr, or else you will have to go sit in the timeout chair you understand?! and no dessert for you!

Dex-chan lover
tbh i think we can all agree this is hella cheesy, i mean his sword is basically a magic killer condom. Tbh i think its so bad its entertaining, kind of like watching a train wreck, i also think its too early to really judge most of the manga, as we've only gotten the setup so far.

I like the mc seeing an adult instead of teenagers is refreshing, I want to see where the author goes with the story. And is it just me or does blondie look like a major jerk who needs his comeuppance.

i've never seen a more honest manga, even the sword recognises the boob grab cliche. It's very refreshing despite the generic and kinda bland story

@DioBrando If you start labeling the volumes now, the chapters won't get aligned in order, please fix for all other chapters and add their volumens or just remove the volume label.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the synopsis literally straight out says this isn't an isekai, but is the same nevertheless lmao

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the cliches that I'd say are actually bad in this manga, it'd be the "there's a voice only I can hear and people think I am talking to myself" gag.
The sword told the MC he can talk to it in his mind, yet he constantly keeps yelling outloud and creates needless misunderstandings. What a bizarre choice it is to intentionally create a gag, turn it into a problem, give it a solution, and then completely ignore it.

Other than that, pretty basic story. Does its job. I'm surprised there're people who are so mad about the censorbars.

@vodkavodka
As I wrote up there in my comment, if anything, the truly trashy aspect of this manga is the shitty comedy gag of yelling to an inside-voice. Other than that, I cannot possibly see how this basic arse story is ""bad"", as; it is actively unpleasant to read.
You want horrible, shitty, beyond redemption writing? Go read this..

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist
>Go read this
092P6AX.png

Haha too late.

I'm little bit disappointed but its ok. But atleast you should drop the smut tag. Its a misunderstanding

Hey. Is the sword male or female or genderless? With a name like Venus, it seems female to me. A perverted female magic sword.

NO it's not isekai -_- however the medieval fantasy setting is ever present. Also anyone complaining about unoriginal elements like putting the noble in his place should stfu. Unless you produce better manga with original shit, seriously stfu.

Users who are viewing this thread