Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Venus Wickt, The Divine Sword.

Double-page supporter
The sword has a girlish name (venus) While I was imagining ti to be a male voice, I've have to imagine it as a female voice from now on. Then expect the sword to be female and have a human form later on ? Its be a loli right.

Fed-Kun's army
Lets call it "My hand got injured and I was too lazy to train fighting with my other arm, so i needed a magic sword to be less shit" :x

That he cant get it up with not even 40 is pretty pathetic too... xD

Dex-chan lover
I love how Lucas is just an average joe that becomes a Hero by sheer luck while in a drunk stupor. Maybe him having desires to bang hot and young women was the reason the sword chose him since the sword is from a goddess of love so maybe sex is the way to pay tributes to the goddess.

It's so good having a normal guy as protagonist that isn't some herbivore goody two shoes japanese MCs that cockblocks himself and his harem for 100 chapters and genuinely just want to have an active sex life and at the same time don't fall to the other extreme as rapist like some isekai MCs (I can only remember Redo of Healer for the moment, but there's others too who play a more villainous role in their own stories).

Users who are viewing this thread