Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Replica Venus [Crimson Princess]

@mrmm I don't know if I would call that stubble but it does look ok. I was referring to when they just use straight lines

This whole Knight exam process makes no sense, but I guess this is all the plot they could come up with.

This is trash and so I am.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah wow, good thing henchie has a 1HKO weapon he doesn't even need to hit you with. Also is this loser really going so far for 1 girl?

Fed-Kun's army
This was quite a stupid move....
Why the fuck did he go there??

Hah! You're going to regret this later for picking troubles with protagonist, "We're not in NTR 3rd-copy universe right now"

Wait, wait, hold up. Didn't the sword say it protected from status ailments?

...or does that only apply to STDs?

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, the manga were the sword is the embodiment of a comments section. I remember this. I would imagine the delay was to wait for the uncensored collected releases.

Double-page supporter
It was kinda cute how she just started running around naked excited. I guess after the fucking, she doesnt mind showing her body off. Happy enough accepting to be a queen to receive the power of the sword. Hopefully she can win her duel.

@Elav59 what you talking about, girls dont rape. Unless you implying he raped her ?. Lets not go there.

@Velsy What do you mean girls don't rape? Was that supposed to be sarcasm? In today's PC world when somebody is drunk they can't consent to have sex since their judgement is impaired, she clearly got him drunk to fuck her. Girls CAN rape, just because the guy got hard doesn't mean he wants to put his dick in the girl, since getting hard is a physiological reaction to stimuli, the same way women get wet. Guys getting hard so they must want to fuck is the same as the girl got wet so she clearly wanted it. I hope that was sarcasm since women can rape just as well as men can.

TO EVERY READER WHO CARES ABOUT IT:
in Japan Males can get married at the age of 18
Females can get married at the age of 16
then there are multiple regions in america where you can become a bride at the age of 12

Users who are viewing this thread