Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Princess Fiora

@Lanfear
My thoughts exactly.

@StrangeStripes
Given that we first see her in Ch12, it took 10 chapters to reveal something that obvious?
Ugh this is going to be annoying and excruciating 🤦‍♂️🙄

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Hope we get the rest of the chapters too, tehre's 23 raws out there, the story will get interesting judging from the pictures.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock: What I was talking about regarding the LGBT mafia extends way back into the past--I'm talkin' early '00s, if not the late '90s. Such people did it ever since, and still have double standards regarding the topic (e.g., the sight of a heterosexual couple in love kissing is egregious PDA, but a homosexual couple can do the same, and everyone's expected to accept and cheer for it--and even raunchier things).

That said, I would not be surprised if the fujoshis did it too; there's a reason why they're regarded differently from yuri fans. Maybe it's because while seemingly everyone likes yuri (I was shocked to find out some of the artists behind my favorite art styles are actually female and do their fair share of H, like Tsukako and Carnelian), it seems only fujoshis like yaoi--and you're right, it's largely made for them.

to the people with good taste that love milfs, to the flat trash, to the amazing big boobs....

I see you're one with proper tastes fitting for a man. Even though I'm with you there, I have to wonder if I'm the same regarding the last part. I don't really care if people like the stuff I don't like, especially since I don't pay attention to them. However, if--for example--I see these losers with horrible taste deriding top-tier girls in favor of girls who are masculine or could physically pass as boys when those characters already have their own stories all over the place, then I want to see their fetishes buried. (An example of this is in the comments of Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata.)

I don't want to see anyone's favorite things cease to be if they're not hurting anyone; but at the same time, I don't think shorthaired, violently aggressive, masculine flatchests with shark teeth showing their feet everywhere should be on the same level as sweet, long-haired, slim-yet-busty, gracefully feminine girls.

Dex-chan lover
@Giga Hey, there is nothing wrong with tsundere and their comic slapstick abuse. It is a wonderful art where it's actually another language but because the MC doesn't understand it, he misunderstands it as abuse.

It's basically the MC and her having miscommunication. It's a different language that gets misunderstood as violence. But when you understand the language, you realize that it's just love.

And my hate towards flat chest isn't because of the flat chest trope itself, but it's recent excuse for pedophilia. I mean, originally, they were just shorties... but now, the short girls are often being viewed as lolis. And that just pisses me off. Also the fact that there were multiple manga I read where the literal only reason the characters weren't together was because the girl was too tsundere to admit her feelings.

If the tsundere had big boobs, I'd be fine too... but when the flat trash wins over the big boobs... it's just wrong...

But then half the time, the flat trash have a better personality... but if I cared about personality... I would try to speak with real people or read a deeper story...

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock: I wasn't referring to tsundere girls at all--though if we will talk about them, I only like the classic, non-abusive sort. The kind that actually goes deredere to begin with, not the 100% tsun sort that reminds me bitterly of how I believe in equal rights and lefts for the sexes. That sort isn't appealing at all. According to VNDB, the "modern" tsundere is the kind that vacillates between tsun and dere, whereas the classic gradually goes from tsuntsun to deredere, and--once dere--stays that way. I think that the modern tsundere includes the 100% tsun--largely because many authors don't know how to write an appealing tsundere, fixating on the tsuntsun.

This is related to how tomboys are damn near dead, now: instead of girls who take up traditionally masculine pastimes but still maintain their femininity, you have these characters that are girls, but almost only in the strictest sense--they not only act like (often poor imitations) of males, they tend to look like them, too, as I described earlier. Their femininity is largely dead (except for the worst parts of it, which usually means violent emotion), replaced with masculine hardness, and they're portrayed as the crush of every girl around...because they're so manly. That's supposed to be appealing to a red-blooded, healthy male?

That said, when I see something like the ways of Love Hina's Narusegawa, there's no way I can consider that a misinterpretation of love--you don't beat the living hell out of the people you love. If you want an exceptional tsundere, I say one of the most so in anime history is Sekirei's Tsukiumi. She is so exceptional because of how perfectly balanced a tsundere she is--50/50 tsun/dere--and is so without being abusive or failing to settle into having deredere as her normal state despite the balance.

Helps that she's gorgeous, to boot.
2wv3ir.jpg

Regarding lolis, I think they're for hugs and headpats, not lewding (oppai lolis are a different story, sometimes). That said, I don't really care as long as no one's actually genuinely hurt--they are just drawings, after all. That said, and regarding this taste for flat chests that you see all over the place, I think it's a derivative of conditioning toward homosexuality. (This following spoiler isn't for the faint of heart, so don't click if you're weak.)
Consider this: breasts are an exclusively female secondary sex characteristic; they do not have a normal counterpart in males, so wherever you see them, you understand them to be a feminine characteristic (if they manifest in a man, it's gynecomastia or simply the man in question being so fat he has moobs). Now consider this: the male and female human bodies, before the age of puberty's beginning and its effects, do not feature easily perceptible physical differences (like secondary sex characteristics, such as facial hair in males and breasts in females). The line between male and female, thus, is blurred; this is why the most effective and believable traps in anime are completely flatchested (though it goes without saying), and all it takes to make one look like the other is a difference in hair length (with, once again, long hair being a marker of femininity--contrary to what some would have you believe) and clothing. When it comes to real life, on the other hand, things become far more sinister, and I'll leave that to your thoughts.
That's not what it always means, though, as some just like big boobs, and some just don't; however, boobs are what they are--an unmistakable mark of femininity and feminine development in the female body. So when I see people endlessly whining and throwing a fuss whenever a girl with big tits shows up, but they seem like they're getting ready to give their keyboards the hot glue treatment whenever a flatchest appears, the suspicion comes right back to my mind.

As for personalities...I'll put this behind a spoiler, since this post is already too long.
Personalities almost always matter to me. What pisses me off is when an author tries to make a point of showing off how nontraditional he/she is by granting the flatchest the good personality, and making the busty girl the opposite--and in so doing and/or through other ways, trying so hard to announce to the world that flatchested girls are "beautiful" too. To begin with, it's subjective--whether they're seen as such or not depends on the viewer. All that comes across as is the author trying to change tastes. If more people like big boobs than flat chests, maybe it's for a reason, and the authors in question should respect that. No amount of pandering will make that wall more appealing.

Some of you wrote more words with bigger meanings too describe the Manga than the actual Manga had. Can you all illustrate it and put it in long format form for me. =p

Dex-chan lover
@Giga I actually like comic slapstick. I like it when done on guys and girls alike. I'm guessing the reason most shonen don't have violent slapstick towards females is cause the authors are mostly male.

Of course, shoujo does actual abuse... which.... I don't understand at all... like, with shonen, it's just violent humor, but it's forgiven because we know we aren't supposed to take it seriously.

Hail the boobs?!!! HAIL THE BOOBS!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock: To each, his own. I believe very strongly that a man should not hit a girl under normal circumstances--it just looks gross to me for a girl to abuse that privilege.

I haven't read too many shoujo stories (I don't remember any), but I'd imagine they're meant to touch emotions more. Might be properly presented as a bad thing, there, to drive drama.

With all that being said, I think I'll add one more to close the conversation.
64449311_p0_master1200.jpg

Meganekkos with big boobs are also goddess-tier. Yozakura Momone has a ton of great qualities, she's one of my faves.
And yes--boobs do make the world go 'round.

Dex-chan lover
@Giga One of my least favorite shoujo had the main girl be raped by the main guy and then she chooses the rapist over the guy she originally liked. That was just a worst case thing.

And for me, I feel comic slapstick should be separated from actual violence.

The image of a 30-something year old man going through basic schooling with peers half his age without shame is kind of hilarious to me. Not sure if I'm just misremembering but the art kind of feels like it's degrading somewhat in this chapter and I'm not all that enthused to see anyone else be lewd besides Aria.

For some reason the princess just pisses me off I even threw my phone guess it's that to look for some wholesome manga

@Anony6152 I agree, the school arc is over done. At least this school is presented as a “trade school”. People come in a different ages with a goal of “public service”.

Dex-chan lover
When Lucas took one of the letters left and said: "I've been alive for 30 years and never seen a love letter" I felt that. :fml:

Btw I dunno why but I'm falling for the princess character, I have a thing for female yandere characters (minus the violence, only the obsession with the loved one) and her haircut, her eyes drawn me in... Damn, she's top tier man and I can't wait to see when she starts becoming more aware of Lucas.

And I'm calling now, even when Krusche reveals that she's a woman and become Lucas woman, the Princess won't care and will jump right into the harem to be closer to Krusche (but I know Lucas will pull off an impressive feat that will also draw her attention to him too, so she'll cut to both sides).

Btw I like how even if the story don't take itself serious the author manages to fit some logical explanations here and there, like the reason someone as talented as Krusche hasn't joined a party yet is because she's being harassed by other nobles since the Princess only has eyes to her and the Princess don't realize this consequence of her action because she's sheltered and no one close to her knows or they know but refuse to tell her in fear of facing her wrath.

I know the MC party will always meet the most competent or powerful members for his harem, but I like when the author at least manages to give a reasonable explanation for that encounter.

Users who are viewing this thread