Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Ch. 40

I wanna protest.
There should be explanations for those who don't understand what it means to make babies.

Fed-Kun's army
Boy. So many question when's the deed been done. Don't you have any imagination, or do you need to be spoon-fed?

Even as all should have seen this coming from the last chapter it is still a happy moment. Though the daughter'S reaction is going to be interesting.

Uh, why all the surprise about them banging - ain't that what married couples do, especially in the honeymoon phase? They might have gone easy to start with when Angelica was all hostile and stuff, but she's been all in on the family vibe for ages now, so I kinda assumed they were doin it all the time and Angelica had earplugs

Dex-chan lover
well just hope petrification isnt risky for the baby. (i dont understand why people are shocked about her being pregnant are you 12?)

@Drake68655

That was literally the entire plan. She was only a successor in the case Reita wasn't able to conceive before he started pushing up daisies.

She agreed to this chapters ago!

Contributor
Ofc they hzd sex,a lot.
I mean, just look at Reita.

How could you NOT have sex with her, as a husband ???

i bet that after they tell angelica they will just time skipp and then the baby is born, mangas seem to be scared to actualy show a pregnancy lol

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering what kind of situation could lead to Reitia confronting a gorgon, but medical examination was not among my guesses...
Anyway, we got a confirmation that Demon Lord and Reitia regularly have sex, which is only proper for a married couple. This should mean that Angelica doesn't need anymore to be a Demon Lord candidate, unless maybe she is starting to get fond of the role. Before that, though, I can't wait to see her reaction when Galtor have to tell her she is going to be an onee chan, which will remind her of all the things he did with her mother.

Users who are viewing this thread