Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Guess who’s your daddy?

Now that’s a solid way to assert your dominance over your archenemy. Btw, I hipe we see more of secretary-chan.

Dex-chan lover
> Demon Lord does whatever he wants
> Secretary that is a Student Council and makes hilarious reaction to all his Shenanigans
> Waifu is hitting his strikezone

I am so sold XD

If Galt-san has a son from the first wife, I would have hoped he'll add to the shenanigans.

...just not the trope where they hate each other, do their best to separate Galt and Reita, and end up becoming half-siblings that end up begrudgingly respecting each other.

But then, secretary-san said something about making an heir, so probably not :(

Does this even have an LN? I feel like wanting to spoil myself.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully this won't drag forever and he actually trains her, in every possible way.

Dex-chan lover
@kinosseur Hero parties usually have four members, but i only remember seeing a third girl in the first chapter, so either there were only three, or only the mage girl was important enough to return to the story.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, easygoing is pretty accurate for describing a woman who'd accept a marriage proposal from the demon lord. Mama is definitely a badass in her own way though.

I'll be cheering for the heroine and her definite struggles from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread