Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Contributor
This secretary reactions are hilarious.

And yeah, they're a great couple, the heroine need to accept reality.

Dex-chan lover
In a twist no one saw coming hero daughter rejects the demon step father. But twas fluffy so I'll allow it.

Need more secretary.

Double-page supporter
Choosing to live in that dirty hovel instead of his badass castle really ruins this for me, we could have gotten something awesome like Risou no Himo Seikatsu, but nope!

heh, also i used to read one of the mangos from the last page but i forgot its name, thx for including it there, NOT

Dex-chan lover
At least the heroine didn't attack the demon lord immediately upon seeing him in her own home. That's a plus already.

Double-page supporter
That went about as expected.
From the heroine's POV, this is a total mindscrew.

Group Leader
@GodGinrai @Ptakers I think this is from Umiiro March too, but I'm not sure.

@TheFiller In short, no. In long, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Still, although I came here for Reitia, I keep finding more things to like about this… like, for instance, how the Demon Lord's secretary has him basically henpecked.

well if you think that the demon lord poses no threat to the human world and the humans send only 2 young adventurers to their castle as a wartime formality, its just a brilliant plan to tax people on non existent defense budget. anyway its a sweet manga

Fed-Kun's army
Second chapter out already and now I want this to be an anime...

Users who are viewing this thread