Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Group Leader
@Snowave

They already did though? Although they have to wait until the daughter is busy until they could have some 'tea'.

Aggregator gang
@Aoitensh

wlHvR.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Wonder how this'll play out with the other party members, they didn't really solve anything so I hope they don't drop the plot thread.

Plus, nothing bad about seeing more of Selene

Aggregator gang
The fluff is not exactly strong in this one but it can get by with enough effort. However my long years of reading manga have given me the ability to feel that author san is going to pull the "unnecessary drama" card on us in the chapters to come. If I remember correctly maou san said there is a demon lord per continent so I think the other demon lords are not going to take his getting married to the heroine's mother in a good way and so war will start.

Reitia sometimes has things which she cannot do for Angelica as a (single) mom. I guess she be glad to see Galtor to help out as a dad/husband.
This slice of family life is kinda warm.

Dex-chan lover
At this rate Angelica will get little sister/brother sooner than she expected

Dex-chan lover
I'd want Selene, the demon secretary or the demon THOT, in that order. Why the THOT? At least she is directly honest in what she wants and is about.

Isn't this series just a really obscure perfect parenting manual that boomers claim doesn't exist?

Contributor
I see the effort to produce another heir continues.
Well, as they say never put all your eggs in one basket...

Double-page supporter
Can't we just all take a moment to appreciate how dumb thick Selene is?

Users who are viewing this thread