Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Demon King With The Power Of Love

@Miming_

How can someone say this eventhough it isn't a isekai oO But well, some isekai are really shitty :/ a lot aren't bad, in my eyes, but real good one are rare !

Kinda turned off by the self dick-sucking. Also I bet one of them is a traitor. The loli most likely. Authors like this like to act smart and bait using the 'obviously chaotic' character.

thanks for the chapter .

2 question :

1) 3 girl ask you to "join" .... and you : mmmhhh ...mmmhhh give me time ...
WHY??? ... you need the other candidate to beat you first ?? ... really ???

2) pag 2 " ch4: .... " .... mmmh it's the boobs effect 🤣 ?

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck.. I hate this guy, why is he so worried about them? Worry about yourself retard. They obviously know something you don’t and that’s why they want to join you, it’s not out of kindness..

Dex-chan lover
An entire fucking chapter spent on proclaiming how the mc is holier than thou. I feel like I'm gonna be dead before this shit reaches the next plot point.

Fed-Kun's army
he finally asked "WHY?".. if this happened to me, it would be my first question before all this talk

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but Reina gives trap vibes so hard, and that makes her best girl even if she's not a trap.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone read authors previous works know he is going to fuck them eventually. Author takes a bit to warm up but they get to it after a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Is it the power of love or is it the power of fucking because if it's the latter, I think there's an issue.

Though the harem end is the only true way

I wonder how long will it take to get to the juicy parts this time? We're currently in vol 3 of the LN and it took like 9 volumes in Masou Gakuen to get to the true plot

Users who are viewing this thread