Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Punishment

T51

Dex-chan lover
I love how the Author is actually giving the 3 girls character with each their own motives instead of just being fucking fanservice or some chick the MC bangs to get stronger. Great work. This is getting more and more intresting with each chapter.

And is it just me, or is the artwork getting worse? I hope it dosent continue like this and it goes back to the previous and better artstyles which are more detailed, plus, it makes the characters more expressive.

Thanks for the TL lads.

Dex-chan lover
Author: "the key factor is one's physique"
Character: Proceeds to use magic enhancement

Dex-chan lover
Well that assassin is going to have a short career. And daym that training. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A
I think it's attribute multiplication, maybe. So the higher your base attributes/skills, the more they will be in the end (especially after Yuutos boost)

Too generic,I already predicted everything that'll happen in this arc,but boobs and arts are a great combination so might as well

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I just came across this series for the first time today, and it's already got me hooked. Can't wait for more!

Aggregator gang
The main power of The Lovers seems to be related to his harem and his ability to literally pick up every spell he sees instantly, including multi-spell casting.
And yet people keep trying to ambush him all while claiming he's the 'weak human', when it's obvious they ambush him due to knowing they would lose to him at full power?
Pus*ies.

I'm beginning to think that the reason he can pick up all the spells and abilities so quickly is because one of the abilities of The Lovers is to be capable of anything your harem can do.
I think it's more of him being loved by the arcana rather than the arcana skill

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, please don't tell me Gert is going to be his card. Everyone but Gert, please.

Users who are viewing this thread