Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - The gorgeous Yuugaoze Family

Dex-chan lover
So… can I assume every arc is gonna be the same? Stock assholes with no personality and one girl’s life on the line or in shambles (but like socially)? Because there’s only so much the art can do when the pacing is this boring and repetitive.

So her servant sells all of her family's stuff to the brainwashing guy and her family still gets punished and not the super suspicious guy that suddenly got all the stuff from different families. No wonder the world is a shit hole
Either they’re demons and just don’t care (plausible) or they have really really bad control over their own society, which seems like a big issue when people have magic as OP as literal brainwashing that works on other demons or at least their servants. I wonder how their society still functions if property lines are that flimsy.

Dex-chan lover
So her servant sells all of her family's stuff to the brainwashing guy and her family still gets punished and not the super suspicious guy that suddenly got all the stuff from different families. No wonder the world is a shit hole
It's due to his Devil Arcana's unique abilities (the one shown back in ch.25, pg.13-14/15 mainly) that could do something akin to 'brainwashing', and there's also another reason why Ibiza is aiming for Miyabi too.

There's the reason why the other demon king candidates and the current demon king/principal is weary of him too in ch.27, pg.12 since they could somewhat sense/feel danger if they're too close/nearby within his radius due to that specific ability mentioned above.

Also, Rebecca would get her "just desserts" from Ibiza later on too after he undo the ability on her since he made sure she served her purpose for his gain before sending her off with "best regards" (she'll eventually get saved along the other fellow servants though, LN wise)

So… can I assume every arc is gonna be the same? Stock assholes with no personality and one girl’s life on the line or in shambles (but like socially)? Because there’s only so much the art can do when the pacing is this boring and repetitive.

Either they’re demons and just don’t care (plausible) or they have really really bad control over their own society, which seems like a big issue when people have magic as OP as literal brainwashing that works on other demons or at least their servants. I wonder how their society still functions if property lines are that flimsy.
Kind of, I guess? (I'll need to re-read the LN and this adaption again, maybe) Depends on the Arcana Tarot cards holding demon king candidates are like, sort of (aside Yuuto since he's the only human involved in the "contest" to become Demon King).

Like how the 1st arc was Yuuto's The Lovers vs Asspite's The World (although Lizel used herself as "bait" to help awaken/trigger Yuuto to unlock one of Lovers' abilities, i.e Infinite Lovers, to beat the shit out of him with a punch after nullifying his World's unique ability); and this 2nd arc is The Lovers vs The Devil (pretty much yeah regarding Miyabi, for reasons too); etc. so on.
(I forgot how the Demon's own society is like in their world but there's also another reason why they more or less are in the human world, due to something regarding certain matters that the current demon king/principal mentioned before)

Also, Neith/"Nate", The Chariot, is a timid cutie though, she'll help Yuuto in the sports festival for one of the events.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread