Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Ch. 43.1

Dex-chan lover
So, what guarantee is there for this "genius" gargoyle that the humans won't just kill you once you've done your part.
These snakes rarely realize that they are just being devoured by a bigger snake each and everytime.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the author/artist give us an idea or a hint on what Ike is planning. For instance, what favor did he ask in ch. 42.1 or show some order he is making to his ally/subordinate, or any semblance of strategy.

All I can think of right now is that he is using his unit as a decoy and Ike’s fiddling with magic is supposed to be some signal. But, even then that’s a bit dubious and there are probably a wiser way to approach their issue.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

The anime adap is almost out. I do suppose it will overtake the manga in just a few episodes. Let's just hope they will have good execution of how they translate the LN into anime form.

Dex-chan lover
What is with the artists fetish to show the MC just standing there blank face when all hell breaks loose?

The last big battle had the same thing happening.(waterhole?)
“Whoopsie my subordinates are dying horrible deaths, welp nothing I can do, not like I’m the general and the ultimate wizard or anything teehee”

Sure this time he has the excuse of “I’m still recovering”, but it just looks like he has a brain fart every time.

It’s weird and hilarious at the same time. :nyoron:

Double-page supporter
How do you not have the upper hand after ambushing and surrounding them? It doesn't look like MC and his army did anything special either.
Easy, you are simply a dumbass who doesn't understand how to actual ambush someone.

Dex-chan lover
ngl, i can't tell what the fuck is going on with all of them looking the same. and the mc was real stupid for even considering pretending to ally with rock face over here.

Users who are viewing this thread