Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Ch. 44.2

Supporter
I'm really kind of left baffled, and not just by what's going on inside the manga...

1) The chapters are released in parts on a mostly weekly basis.
2) The past 3 chapters have been uploaded here in parts...a day apart from each other. Really seems like things could just be combined at that point.
3) Each chapter appears to be divided for the most part into 3 parts (sometimes 4)
4) The past 3 chapters have each been uploaded here in only 2 parts, which means things may have been left out entirely? Or had their contents reorganized to be put into just two releases? (since 44 is the only one free to read on the website currently, all I can see is that the contents for 44-3 haven't been translated here).

Dex-chan lover
getting kingdom ousen vibe from the mc, like why dude just standing still doing nothing while all his trusted subordinate throwing their bodies without plan

Dex-chan lover
You know what else would destroy the 8th legion? If all the soldiers died, as is currently happening all around you

Dex-chan lover
AP1pVhT.png

well my good sir that appears to be a ... sword?
a rather very large of the wtfgigantic variety

Dex-chan lover
I'm really kind of left baffled, and not just by what's going on inside the manga...

1) The chapters are released in parts on a mostly weekly basis.
2) The past 3 chapters have been uploaded here in parts...a day apart from each other. Really seems like things could just be combined at that point.
3) Each chapter appears to be divided for the most part into 3 parts (sometimes 4)
4) The past 3 chapters have each been uploaded here in only 2 parts, which means things may have been left out entirely? Or had their contents reorganized to be put into just two releases? (since 44 is the only one free to read on the website currently, all I can see is that the contents for 44-3 haven't been translated here).
Wait so in Japan this manga is serialized weekly but released in not just parts but 3 to 4? God I hate how that's a thing for any readers. It's awful when square's reader does it, it's awful when scanlation teams do it (as in its not already done; in cases like this they're just scanlating the reality of it though yeah I would not complain if they just released one whole chapter). But it's just the worst knowing this is how it's originally published. Who even wants to read these artificial cliffhangers and deal with this awful pacing?

Dex-chan lover
With how it’s paced and how us readers don’t seem to be given any hints of how it’s gonna be turned over, at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ike is actually doing all this so he can meet the enemy commander in person and say “No” to whatever he offered. (Would be even better had he went “da ga kotowaru” in the last chapter :ROFLMAO:)

Users who are viewing this thread