Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

so now that we know that is she is the reincarnation of oda nobunaga, any chance of romance is completely ruined , it would be rare to seem the having that type of interaction specially after knowing that she is indeed a man

Dex-chan lover
@Zergio200ism Biologically he has likely not been a man for longer than he was a man if demon lifespan are longer than humans like in most stories.

But meh, I don't care. I am a simple person. If the person is completely physically female and has a personality that i could see myself getting along with, I wouldn't personally mind about their previous life.

@Elmithian yeah i agree, it depends on personal tastes. I remember i read an isekai manga about an elderly man(i think he was 60) who was reincarnated as a little kid, then he met a little girl who was around the same age ,. What was crazy to me was that after a few chapter they starting kissing! It felt crazy because he had the mind of a guy in his 60s and he was kissing a little girl! The mental image of that was enough for me to drop it. I guess we all have different preferentes

Dex-chan lover
@Zergio200ism
Okay, I would find that way weird as well. It is one thing to change preferences, a different thing altogether to have a mentally mature person in a child's body enact in such acts with a mentally immature kid. I would also very likely drop it at that point.

It is still just fiction so I won't lose my mind over it, but still, it is weird and if put in the same situation as that old man, I would not do that. But I mean, I usually prefer more physically and mentally mature mature women anyhow (20 and up) so I would likely not even consider that. ^_^,

Things can vary ofc. The manga "The small sage will do her best" indicates strongly that the girl has mentally reverted to accommodate her now younger physical form. In those cases it is more a child with their old memories intact, but their mental state reduced back to childhood, or close to it. In those I would guess it would be somewhat less questionable? Maybe? Not sure honestly.

In that case i would find it lest questionable but still strange tho. The author of this isekai mangas are crazy haha , they are really imaginative

Demon Lord sneak-peek Ike and tease him a little bit

*PP happy*

Demon Lord is in fact Oda Nobunaga

*PP sad*

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this manga just lost 2 points in my score just in the past two chapters, quickly introducing fire weapons is a huge plothole. Guns are hard to make. Even the barrel is hard to make without modern techniques that didn't exist in medieval times. There are many small parts, and if things aren't very precise, the gun will shoot in a random direction. That's why in drifters, despite nobunaga knowing how to make guns and gunpowder, he required the skilled Dwarves to make the guns for him. Besides, the only clear advantage of muskets to bows is the easiness to master the weapon. But in a fight with equal numbers and terrain, it wouldn't mean any advantage at all, bows would be better.

Yes, I know, using armors like that would make bows useless because they are too heavy, but crossbows can pierce armor too. The armor can't be too thick, or else it gets too heavy, it may resist simple arrows, but a crossbow bolt has much more knetic energy than an arrow. Fighting two lines is also far from ideal in this situation. He was using most of his dolls to block the enemy while he fired, which means, the crouched line would hit his own soldiers. The best he could do is to make everybody crouch and one line shoot over the head of his doll on the enemy. Bullets don't make curve. And even so the enemy could just crouch too to hide behind the defending dools.

Strategy and tatics are something hard to pull right if you don't research a lot of it. Try playing Medieval Total War 2, you gonna learn a lot of how to not fight.

This chapter is completely unbelievable, just a waste of time. And the previous one as well. Having ambition isn't bad by itself, but depending on the methods it's bad as a whole. Giving him a chance to keep his life gonna just encourage others to betray her as well. It's impossible to fight battles against an enemy while looking at the back.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she is Nobunaga? Akechi betrayed and killed Nobunaga, how can she say that he helped him? And Nobunaga didn't know a thing about Europe, he just bought guns from the Portuguese, he may have learned the methods, but he couldn't know about the steel armors used in Europe, specially because armors were going in disuse because of the guns. And Japan was never good into making metal armors, much less fullplate, they already had a serious deficiency in iron production. Ok, this manga just lost another two points in my score. Wy the hell nobody saw Drifters, it's much more believable.

Demon lord Nobunaga? Nani?
Ok moving past how retarded everything is, since when did Nobunaga become a person who cared about all human lives and want to save the civilians 😂

seems like this is a case of parallel Nobunaga that had a different mindset and strategy... also where did she get those stuff? artefacts from older civilisation that already fell? also the Shit strategy for gun powder is hilarious though i do know it explodes because of the gas like how children in china recently flies because they put firecrackers in a manhole and stand at the lid.

Okay, from all those manga about nobunaga... this is the first one he become loli demon girl

Like any villain he declares himself a winner before seeing a body that's a death flag right there

Fed-Kun's army
Nobunaga: is a demon girl
Fate franchise: I AM THREE PARALLEL UNIVERSES AHEAD OF YOU

Dex-chan lover
gunpowder?
matchlock?
GUNS?

make a grenade instead, or molotov
should simpler

Users who are viewing this thread