Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
does this managa counts as gender bender? I know they made Arthur female version but man, Oda Nobunaga is real OG

@VladV maybe he puts other troops on the other place its an open plain areas anyway
@Ace435 Blitzkrieg supposed to break their defense and the rest is up to their main troops if I'm not mistaken

Dex-chan lover
yo that shock and awe not blitz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_and_awe
a tactic based on the use of overwhelming power and spectacular displays of force to paralyze the enemy's perception of the battlefield and destroy their will to fight.
p/s: frikking onager and not trebuchet? shame shame shame

Dex-chan lover
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitzkrieg
Also: Blitz is flash or lightning and Krieg is war, so...

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if they will battle or talk about both sides ideals. Hopefully they can talk and the hero isn't a muscle head.

Aggregator gang
I almost forgot this series, thank you very much for updating again, please continue this series

Fed-Kun's army
@screamdoom
Hmm, I think you can? I can't remember clearly but wasn't there a background flashback (where they show a past image of someone) and Nobu was a guy?
Well, thanks to a few other series I've read I'm use to female Nobu.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't see anything that resembles a blitzkrieg here. This is just a subpar fortress defense. Ike should have been bombing that army before they arrived in formation at the castle.

Fed-Kun's army
No guns? No flying beast aircraft guns?

@Mathiason
yeah,
just read the wn, the fight was super short actually. it just says he attacked at the middle of the human flank and decimated them.
next chpt is him teaching goblins to do math lol

Users who are viewing this thread