Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta

"Guns ruin everything, a unnatural force that can make a weakling, that should die under the laws of nature and Darwin, defeat a alpha enemy."

Haha, fuck me, the comments for Isekai stuff are always as dumb as the thing they're complaining about. But this one stands out for sounding so much like bad dialogue. Let's not even get into the fact that Darwinism is about adaption so if guns are a dominant strategy in a certain context then adopting the use of them would be a Darwinian move as it increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce (well to actually increase the chances of the last one they'd need to change genres). Or the fact that guns are fucking manufactured, they're as "natural" as anything else. But no, tell us more about your glorious utopia where we live and die "under the laws of nature"

I can't think of a single redeeming quality. The art's so bad you can't even fap to it, for pity's sake! Over 210 pages and I still have no idea why any of this is happening or who these people are. At least it doesn't have loli? Really struggling to put a positive spin on this refuse.

Man, it's barely ch 7 and this shit is already jumping the fucking shark.

So, the Demon Lord is
really Nobunaga
, uh?

it always falls back to bringing guns into the isekai when the author doesn't know how to win a fight huh

Fed-Kun's army
> Guns ruin everything, a unnatural force that can make a weakling, that should die under the laws of nature and Darwin, defeat a alpha enemy.

Ever heard the story about British soldiers low on ammo making bayonet charge at terrorists and win it?

@Kuokkanen that is so old school bro, today shit is all about navy seals low on ammo making a knife attack at terrorists and wining

Knife attacks? Don't the know knives are an "unnatural force that can make a weakling, that should die under the laws of nature and Darwin, defeat a alpha enemy"? The cheating bastards, only tooth and claw are acceptable.

Fed-Kun's army
Guns ruin everything, a unnatural force that can make a weakling, that should die under the laws of nature and Darwin, defeat a alpha enemy.

mhm alpha... the glorious alphas... the fuck is an alpha? someone stronger physically? i mean seriously, an alpha enemy is someone who can turn a battle to their favour using their wits and resources and guess what? guns are also a type of resource so are swords bows and etc, you do realize that swords and bows are as "unnatural" as guns right? cause cmon, if humans went by your rule, every single one of wouldn't be alive right now cause guess what. humans are extremely weak physically we only survived because of how we made and used tools to make life easier so your point is invalid

My Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven can't possibly be this Cute!

@Ace435
I'm going to assume he didn't mean the 'crafty person who uses the best weapons and strategy' in a fight, but the weak cowards who use guns to fight without any strategy, since that's the only way they can win
That is, the loser who gets into a fight, but when he notices that he has no chance of winning, pulls out a gun.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jzc136 yes however i would say that an actual alpha would back off and make a new strategy to defeat the supposed loser. even if the person is a coward that pulls out a gun at the very first instance of losing, if the loser wins, he wins, hes the alpha (of course im not saying that this is possible in all instances i mean this is probably impossible in almost all instances)

Someone spoil me
Was Demon Lord/Oda Nobunaga a girl to begin with before she got reincarnated or just genderbent because of being reincarnated?

Group Leader
Oh seems like guns didn't ruin it much finally it's getting somewat better but still since it's in the title I'll keep my guard up.

@Winberri @Jzc136
Yup that's what I though, isn't that a harem blocker? Anyway only Cephiro cares for now.

Users who are viewing this thread