Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 211 - They're the Sorrows of a Perceptive Bird!

Dex-chan lover
And the perceptive bird realize,
Maou just want some Onee x Shota

Dex-chan lover
Nani? Two chapters in a row where princess didn't go sleep mode?

Contributor
Let's be honest here.

"Ah, my apologies, my grimoire got sick."
"Is that so? Well, couldn't be helped."

Fed-Kun's army
awwww tiny!!! tiny demon papa!!! lmfao him and princess just vibing while poor cursed magician was going through it.... rip

thank you for the updates!!!!

I was waiting for these chapters to be translated. We finally get to see little Oxenthree. I want him to stay like that a little longer but it's not like he'll get his magic back anytime soon since it was all used. And he does not know how to act like a kid at all. He's way too serious and his way of speaking is really polite and proper. At least he's happy about Twilight becoming slightly more mature than before. I think he really spoiled Twilight. There are people who may think he's a bad father but I think he's just really bad at expressing himself. There was also this extra where he broke Twilight's toy and was pretty upset about it. Suya sounds like a proud big sister when talking about Twilight.
I honestly don't see a reason to ship Suya with anyone. I prefer to just go along with whatever the author decides. Well, at the rate this is going, she most likely won't end up with anyone. I feel like her relationship with Twilight is like that of siblings. Not to mention he said that she scares him and he also tried to help Kamaitachi get to know Suya better. She and Poseidon are pretty much best friends now. They fight a lot but Poseidon still trusts her enough to tell her what's troubling him. Well he did mention the entire "Twilight stole my role as little brother" in 134 already. Suya just didn't care. She sees Leo as more of a parental figure and she hates Akatsuki. There's also Kamaitachi but that guy hasn't shown up for a while now and she barely knows him.
From what we know Zetsuran likes Twilight but he's too dense to realize that and there's Sandra who has a crush on Zetsuran but he's willing to help her get together with Twilight. I think Zetsuran could have easily escaped on her own the entire time but she wanted to act out the fantasy where she was a Princess being saved by her Prince so she decided to wait but Twilight never came. That would explain why Sandra and Aji never came to save her since they knew that she got kidnapped. Twilight also heard about it but didn't do anything since he didn't know it was her. And speaking of Twilight...
He always felt like a child in an adult's body to me for some reason. He's not very mature and there are times where he acts pretty childish like in that dignity chapter and that one chapter in the beginning where we find out that he believes in fairytales. There also that part in chapter 100 where he told Leo his waist will explode if he doesn't soak in the hot springs for at least 20 minutes and the Doreamon chapter. The fact that he grew up late is probably a reason why he's so childish. He didn't really grow older until he was almost 60 and he also had Leo and Hades to rely on at that time. Leo probably spoiled him. He sees Twilight as a child that he helped raised and Poseidon even said that Twilight was like a little brother to Hades. Leo still treats Twilight as a child at times. Twilight was also pretty childish that chapter where Suya's mom appeared. You would think that as the Demon King, should be more serious about Akatsuki possibly coming to attack earlier than expected but he decided to go fishing and had a fun time camping out instead of keeping watch. He also allowed a bunch mid-level bosses take time off for the holidays which allowed Akatsuki to pass some areas pretty easily which was why he ended up fighting Poseidon. The guy still gets lost fairly easily. He uses a stick for directions so I'm not surprised.
Oh, I also realized something about Hades. When he was first introduced, they said that he was one of the 10 elders. I honestly found that a little strange since he apparently left and is now trying to take Twilight's throne. But that means, they never really saw Hades as a traitor in the first place since he would have lost his position as one of Twilight's 10 elders if he was really trying to betray him. In chapter 134, we find out that Hades left since he wanted Twilight to be more independent. I guess he left shortly after Twilight became an adult since Poseidon looks as old as he did now. He also decided to do it without telling anyone first not even his own little brother which may be why Poseidon think he cares more about Twilight than him. Speaking of Twilight being more independent, well wasn't that the case for the alternative timeline? He got what he wanted there but at the same time, he probably also lost his relationship with Poseidon at the same time. When he was younger, Twilight relied on Leo and Hades the most so when he became King, he probably made them both leave since he didn't want to rely on anyone. Poseidon even said, Twilight decided to not rely on Leo, Hades, or any one else and it made the army stronger. That there was nothing wrong with kicking out all the weak demons but Poseidon sounds like he was trying to convince himself more than anything there. The brothers had a pretty close relationship. When Hades left in the alternative timeline, Poseidon probably convinced himself that Twilight was doing the right thing and tried to adapt to it since there is no way that he wasn't upset about all the seals and bears being kicked out.
Zeus probably isn't going to join the Demon Army in that timeline either. That guy is too pure and innocent. He has a somewhat airy personality and the darker Demon Castle wouldn't suit him. They're too serious. I want to see more of Zeus actually and Sandra probably spends all his money on glasses. Those things break every few seconds when Suya or Zetsuran is involved.

Dex-chan lover
It will be nice if oxen gets some father son bonding time, even though he clearly loves twilight and has certain expectations of him they could hug more

@Mothflower Woah, that's interesting and you paid a lot of attention to such little but crucial details: that means Twilight's still a child who's maturing huh?

Woohoo a double release! Though I don't have much to say on this chapter.

This chapter is suprisingly brutal. The image of Suya being literally curb-stomped to death made me sick to the stomach. Aside from that, chapter's not really remarkable other than Oxenthree is more fatherly than he seems. I'm just afraid that the freaks in pixiv will get some inspiration from this chapter

Previous chapter is more of a blast though, Mini Oxenthree, return of the suya-aidols with Neo-alraune as their manager/biggest fan, Goat-daddy being Goat-daddy, and best of all, foreshadowing ZATSURAN IDOL! come on author don't give me false hope, I want Zetsuran in idol attire I'm begging you!

@Mothflower
Oh boy this is a looooong one.

I honestly don't see a reason to ship Suya with anyone. I prefer to just go along with whatever the author decides.
Well to be honest I ship Suya with anyone (currently Demon-monk) just for shits and giggles. If the author does set up Suya with someone I'll respect it.

*On Twilight being spoiled*
Oh yea definitely, though I'm not sure Oxenthree intentionally let him be that way, Demon-monk has been very doting on him which turned him in to the Twilight we see today. Hades possibly had a hand in at least giving him a softer outlook as well but in the time travel arc it's clear that Demon-monk has the most influence on Twilight. But in all honesty, I think it turned out for the better (at least for this series) since the alternative is a joyless demon king castle.

From what we know Zetsuran likes Twilight but he's too dense to realize that
for some reason I ship Twilight with Zetsuran more than I ship her with Sandy despite both being childhood friend ships. First appearance bias I suppose.

Sandra who has a crush on Zetsuran but he's willing to help her get together with Twilight.
I'm not sure about that though. That chapter did end up reignited his feeling for her but so far he hasn't made any moves on her, there's a good chance that plot point is dropped.

Twilight was also pretty childish that chapter where Suya's mom appeared. You would think that as the Demon King, should be more serious about Akatsuki possibly coming to attack earlier than expected but he decided to go fishing and had a fun time camping out instead of keeping watch.
To be fair, EVERYONE (except for Alraune) got distracted by the princess camping. If she wasn't there the lads would probably be more focused on repelling the invaders. Does it excuse them shirking their duties? Of course not, but it wold be certainly hard to maintain discipline when everyone goofs off.

*On Hades*
The dude got retconned HARD throughout the series. I think for the better mind you. I like this caring tsundere side of him. Recently he's written more of a big brother figure to Twilight and his brothers.

There's also Kamaitachi but that guy hasn't shown up for a while now and she barely knows him.
Who?... Oh wait its one of the newbies that has a crush on the princess. Actually forgot about the guy. I'm not exactly fond of him. I mean he's a nice guy but I can't help but feel he's just a device to stoke Goat-daddy's jealousy.

They fight a lot but Poseidon still trusts her enough to tell her what's troubling him. Well he did mention the entire "Twilight stole my role as little brother" in 134 already. Suya just didn't care.
Well she... no, no I'm not going through this again.

@nutman451
Thank you for reading my post. I really didn't think anyone would read it much less respond to it. About what I said on the Poseidon and Twilight problem. I meant that Suya didn't care the first time she heard it which was in chapter 134 since she was too worried about not being able to sleep because she drank that potion.
I guess you're right about Sandra's situation. We'll have to see how it develops I guess. There should be another Zetsuran chapter soon. I like Hades a lot more too. I hope to see more of his relationship with his brothers.

Oh, a few portion of fanfic I wrote had Cursed looking guilty as hell as well and also talking about Twilight's dad condition: https://archiveofourown.org/works/28596399

But, it's a Leo X Suya fanfic. *Sweats*

If the mana has been used up by the grimoire, then Oxenthree will stay in this little body, right?

Users who are viewing this thread