Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 214 - Zombie-chan's Nature

Dex-chan lover
thx so much
got scared thinking it was about to get dropped with the sudden burst of releases when i was reading the translator note

Double-page supporter
This is probably the closest we'll ever get to an Evil Princess arc

Massive props to the scanlators for giving a whole bundle, hope you guys have the best break of your lives

Thanks for the chapterS!! Teddy bear demons will always be cute no matter what state.

This kinda explains why Demon Monk has no choice but to stalk her because she creates havoc without supervision and in turn, that means more work for him compared to when he's stalking her.

Dex-chan lover
Rising after 3 days on her own. Princess confirmed to be jesus tier.

Thank you for translating! The quality of the translations are always consistent even though there’s many chapters.

Banned
>must be done while they are fresh
I agree they taste the best while still warm.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter is magical.

And thanks so much for your hard work, I've donated because of the truly unique great series you do like this and It's My Life and such! Though of course being all caught up also means no more super fast successions of chapters, onto regular release life! Will have to try to do my best to only read a few at a time and draw it out a bit longer. Enjoy your success!

Best Belated Halloween Chapter Ever! 😄😄😄

Yes! Thanks to all of Kirei Cake for the massive translation. I have read only up the low 60's. Will take the time to catch-up. Don't want to be deprived too soon. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread