Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 220 - Flap! Birdgirl

Actually unexpected, but I guess the upper tiered know because she was originally a part of the Elite (Girl) Squad that was away at the start of the series.

Dex-chan lover
I can relate to birdgirl here. I too freak people out when I'm going around just quietly minding my own business until they realize I'm there. Such is the curse of those who've mastered their stealth skill tree.

Fed-Kun's army

Is... is this the first time that the Princess has been in the position of being the 'straight man' of the situation?

This makes me wonder how strong/competent everybody (not just Harpie) is outside of the Demon Castle when they're not relaxing and dealing with Suya's antics.

Dex-chan lover
>This makes me wonder how strong/competent everybody (not just Harpie) is outside of the Demon Castle when they're not relaxing and dealing with Suya's antics.
@I3ert
well. we know the princess is very very powerfull. and it is the demon castle. so logically everyone there is up there

Dex-chan lover
We know that if they were serious the Demon army could have wiped out mankind at will. One of the earlier jokes was about how mankind didn't stand a chance against the demons (while showing Suya being Suya).

Dex-chan lover
just sharpen the talent a bit and she could spar with Princess

@Cypher27 Humanity still have Hero Akatsuki on their side, if only he's not a natural airhead.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since we've had a Harpie chapter. The fluff is always welcome

Awww... She's an adorable little fluffy girl with the potential to be a deadly silent assassin :3
Or at least she would have said potential if her brain power were higher 😅

Users who are viewing this thread