Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 227 - My Brother is the Water Type

we JUST got caught up to 213.5 after 4 months of uploads leading us to a 'spoiler warning!' for it and now you're dumping 10 chapters ahead. do you hate us? do you like to make people suffer in a minor way? do you have a grudge with the usual group? i don't appreciate this and i wish you as minor an inconvenience to your life as you have made us endure.

regards

I cannot believe all the people complaining about the latest chapters being uploaded...the entitlement... I am absolutely grateful we are having them translated regardless of the order as the series ks very episodic.... I mean they uploaded 3 chapters at once as well that are part of the same arc. I love now that I know what's going on currently rather than guessing the plot based on the raws. Thank you translators!

Dex-chan lover
There's almost no chronological order. You could almost read each chapter at random order.

Stop complaining about the translators. Either thank the hard working TLs or scan it yourself instead of complaining -.-

"no chronological order" these chapters just uploaded literally reference something that happened in the missing chapters. miss me w/ that bs

Users who are viewing this thread