Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 230 - Change!! The Real Demon King Twilight

I'm expecting the Demon Castle to just fully turn into a Fun House by the end of it.

Double-page supporter
That glare, I recognize that glare. She will immediately fuck up the entire situation in her favour isn’t she? Also 10 bucks the second form is either very horny or a romantic to work off of out sleepy princess

I mean, isn’t that some good camo? If the hero ever arrives just to find Mu Mu Land Castle, he’d probably leave thinking he’s missed a turn or something.

Dex-chan lover
Long Live King Eggplant Seal, Lord of the Comfy Throne and rightful heir to the Seat Under The True Ruler of the Demons!

what is so bad about that form lol it's not too embarrassing, pretty cool actually lol

That's the expression she made at the beginning of the bees chapter. She's probably going to commit attempted murder soon. She might think he's a enemy or something since I'm pretty sure she has face blindness. She can't really recognize other people if they change clothes and Twilight looks pretty different here. It's either that or she'll think he's trying to act dignified again.

Fed-Kun's army
OH... TWILIGHT... [sweats] afsklfjkl i bet she beats him up tho, that look at the end was like "WHO IS THIS??? ENEMY??"

thank you for the update~!

Users who are viewing this thread