Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 231 - Change!! The Real Demon King Twilight - The Final Day Outdoors

Uhh, I think something went wrong with this upload.

Edit: Oh wow. Fixed. That was quick.

Dex-chan lover
so... I take this as an incentive for us to learn japanese?
jokes aside, that was unexpected
edit: hey, back to normal now, thanks for the quick fix and the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
If the demons have that kind of view toward Twilight 2nd form, I think adorable interior castle shouldn't be any problem to them in the first place...

what sort of trip is the hero going on? do people not actually know where the demon realm is? the mc has been back to the human realm a couple times and the hero is still just playing around.

wait is the plot finally gonna move forward? been waiting on the hero to make some kind of appearance soon, hope he reaches the castle

Dex-chan lover
Who cares about Hero lmao he can get lost in the woods for all I care, Princess x Twilight/Leonard is the real shit!

So, the reason why he doesn't want to be in that form is because he'd rather want his subjects to respect him than fear him. That's a good ruler right there.

Dex-chan lover
i still remember the hero, a first living being that able to hurt princess(if you excluding natural cause like poisoning or lave fall).
he's the only person that princess NEVER want to deal with.
A-something-kun resemble sun, in bad way - Suya Rhys Kaimin

Fed-Kun's army
I actual tried to find whatever happened to the hero. Feels like the author was building it up then it just never really went anywhere good and got abandoned lmao. Nice to see it used as a joke

Users who are viewing this thread