Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 315 - Cool Beans

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't this chapter already translated? And better, even? Did the old one disappear?

It for sure was, I have no clue what happened to it.
What I understood from page 13: Geminny stole the translation of someone else's, post it, got reported and it was taken down. Now he did his own and allowed to post again. Thus translation difference.

Dex-chan lover
Did Kirei Cake drop this? Their work was good and I'd much rather read their work than support a sniper

Aggregator gang
Did Kirei Cake drop this? Their work was good and I'd much rather read their work than support a sniper
It's still listed as an active project on their site. I don't know if that's up to date.

Normally I would agree with you, but I'm not sure I would call this sniping - it's been 3 months since Kirei posted a chapter for this, they're already 20ish chapters behind, and Kirei has been slowing down across the board. It looks like they've only translated 5 chapters of anything in the last month, and they've got, what, 20+ manga that they're nominally translating? At some point, someone else is going to step in if they keep falling behind.

That said, I certainly hope Kirei comes back as they're definitely much higher quality than this, particularly with the whole translation theft thing.

Group Leader
It's still listed as an active project on their site. I don't know if that's up to date.

Normally I would agree with you, but I'm not sure I would call this sniping - it's been 3 months since Kirei posted a chapter for this, they're already 20ish chapters behind, and Kirei has been slowing down across the board. It looks like they've only translated 5 chapters of anything in the last month, and they've got, what, 20+ manga that they're nominally translating? At some point, someone else is going to step in if they keep falling behind.

That said, I certainly hope Kirei comes back as they're definitely much higher quality than this, particularly with the whole translation theft thing.
also should add, you got Viz now doing simul for the series, and they are like 20 chapters ahead, with them being free to read

Group Leader
It for sure was, I have no clue what happened to it.
What I understood from page 13: Geminny stole the translation of someone else's, post it, got reported and it was taken down. Now he did his own and allowed to post again. Thus translation difference.
likely stole the translations from Viz with them being ahead due to their new simul releases. Actually reading this, they still have so many things stolen from the Viz release

Users who are viewing this thread