Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 12 Ch. 150 - A Model's a Model After All

Dex-chan lover
Lol now everyone will know the destructive power that is our sleepy princess

Dex-chan lover
This is getting out of hand. Now, there are two of them!

Supporter
The song that started playing in my head on the last page is " the cat came back".

Contributor
That budget list reminds me of

DrilCandles.jpeg

The people who went to resuce the hostage
Have to fight the hostage who is equipped with weapons made by the kidnappers on the directions of hostage
And thus in reality saving the kidnappers from the hostage

Dex-chan lover
... You know, up until now I never actually bothered to count the Ten Elders and make sure that they're actually ten like they're described. Does anyone have a list of the ones that have been identified?

Dex-chan lover
Princess stuck inside the machine and off to fight the hero. To paraphrase Dune, the sleeper must awaken.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. With the actual princess onboard, the danger surely increases a hundredfold.

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87 Someone help if I forgot someone
1:Red Syberian
2:Alraune
3:Leonard
4:poseidon
5:Elder Dragon
6:M.O.T.H.E.R.
Not sure if Needle Spinemadillo (Spine-chan) is one

Not sure if the Demon King counts.

Dex-chan lover
@Cypher27: No, Spine-chan doesn't count, he's just a "regular" demon.

EDIT: Checked the Japanese Wikipedia, and it actually has a list. I'll put question marks next to those whose names don't ring any bells to me at all.

[ol]
[*] Demon Monk
[*] Red Siberian Kai
[*] Neo Alraune
[*] Sand Dragon (?)
[*] Flame Dragon
[*] Hades (yeah, Twilight's big brother is one of the Ten Elders; I guess that's why he's called "the traitor" by Neo Alraune in his debut chapter)
[*] Poseidon
[*] m.o.t.h.e.r (specifically spelled in all lower-case letters)
[/ol]

So the Demon King doesn't count... and not only are we only shown 8 (previously 7), the Google translation of the Ten Elders' entry description actually says that "in reality, the number is less than 10, and it's viewed that the Princess attends the conference instead". Either they didn't find suitable people to fill in the last two spots, or they died off-panel and were never revived for some reason.

@MarqFJA87 The Sand Dragon was briefly introduced AND defeated in one page of chapter 37.
However on the raws he gets re-introduced arround chapter 173 and becomes part of the cast kinda
EJQ4N66UUAAKiqH.png

Users who are viewing this thread