Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 184 - Neverending Nights Don't Exist After All

Dex-chan lover
if the impetus for foreshadowing was suppose to be sunlight- quite an interesting thing for the demon world

Dex-chan lover
@VawX Ah, a fellow connoisseur! Clean, crisp, fresh. The rain also (excuse the pun) dampens all the strong smells that otherwise waft through the air.

Sunlight tends to amplify whatever smells/particles are already in the air or the natural scent of whatever is being dried (for better or for worse), but on the other hand it does kill some bacteria, so it does get rid of a few potential sources of bad smells.

Contributor
@Candymon yes I understand that sunlight kills bacteria, but still, I usually only use whatever dried from sunlight after leaving it for at least 3 days mmm...
The smell is just too unpleasant for me mmm...

Dex-chan lover
@VawX Hmm... I understand that, it can get a bit ripe. Other than sunshine drying out things so it's not musty, I think it's actually the breeze that gives air-dried clothes/items the pleasant smells, though it depends if the wind is picking up scents like grass and flowers or smoke/tobacco/pollution and waste.

I dislike strong sunshine (and therefore summer) mostly for other reasons:
[ul][*]it damages and breaks down fabrics and molecules, so things outside and near windows tend to fade in color[*]it makes me sweaty, which is both an unpleasant feeling on the skin and an unpleasant smell[*]I hate that I have to glop on sunscreen (more unpleasant feelings and smells) so I reduce my risk of skin damage and cancer, regardless of time of year[/ul]

Their spare outfits are silly that it was hard to take them serious this chapter.

The fact that she not only washed her clothes, but ALL of the others clothes just speaks how much she cares for them.

Users who are viewing this thread