Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 196 - I Made It As Shiny As Gold After All

Im sure like 100000% that suya is not a little young girl ...I think she's 19 ~20 or maybe older...
I wish she can end up with leotard kun😭💖
And it's okay if she choose the king cuz she wanna be a queen ~~
Ps : they were my first ship yet I cant forget or put a blind eye on leotard's feelings for suya💖

Yet tnx a loooooot for the update 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Dex-chan lover
The queen was not amused by the changes made to her castle and instantly set things right again.

Well, this should have been the expected outcome when asking Hades to be a substitute.

@mangadexconta Wait, where are these hint's that she's older than the King? That she's older than she looks/acts most of the time for sure, but older than Twilight?

Dex-chan lover
@Nunally What if she meant not great "queen", but "great queen" - as a title to represent queen above two kingdoms?

Dex-chan lover
Twilight and Suya ship slowly gains a little more speed.

Angry forehead devils are cute in their own way too.

@Raguel - I think the manga said that Hero Akatsuki was 23, and he's childhood friends with Suya. Suya's age was never revealed, but she refers to herself as an adult, and, someone in the comments of a different chapter said that Suya mentioned that the demons underestimate her age.

Twilight is in his 60s, but the actual age is never given. He was still physically a child in his 50s (ch 87, page 8). The story mentions a lot that Twilight is 'purer than pure' (ch 124, page 7) and has 'the body of an adult but the heart of a child' (ch 180, page 7)

Dex-chan lover
I still don't ship Suya with anyone, twilight should be with that dragon queen last chapter, and leotard is an old man (he even refers himself as that), it's weird, he's more of an overprotective father than a potential ship

@ trieuvuhoang
Demon's life span is longer than humans and because of that they age and develop slowly too, in "humans years" Twilight is a late teen or a young adult and Suya is probably the same, moreover when it comes to political marriages in medieval like settings age is usually disregarded in favour of what can be gained from such marriage.

With Twilight's image of ruling a kingdom, I feel like he and Gash from Gash Bell would get along just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread