Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 12 Ch. 154 - Pointing Fingers is Impolite After All...

Dex-chan lover
Says all the embarrassing things over a funny named pillow 😂

I don't quite get this chapter. Was she embarrassed cuz there is the word 'sex' in the name? Or she just didn't know how to pronounce it?

Most likely the former... What a princess we had here... She had no qualms bout killing demon but get embarrassed with just saying 'sex'... Lol...

Dex-chan lover
That “cute crotch photo book” is creepy. They’re forehead devil and all but still. x)

this has to be the most embarrassed we've seen princess. I wanna pretend that magazine doesn't exist.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if the name of the pillow in English already in the original and the joke is how she's having a problem pronouncing something in a foreign language.

Dex-chan lover
Leonard needs to make a move soon before there's no return for the Princess.

Fed-Kun's army
Archangel bra that can make anyone plump? Hmmm... https://youtu.be/92cXFDGApLM?t=36

Dex-chan lover
LOL reminds me of Kaguya trying to say sex but comes out as se--. Suyaris is just a maiden after all, so innocent. Kappa.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroR3
once you discover something you truly do start seeing it everywhere.
A few days ago i didnt even know hololive was a thing now i say big grass instead of lol.

Users who are viewing this thread