Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 14 Ch. 175 - The fur coated guy

Aggregator gang
can we just stop for a while and go uwu at how cute poseidon and hades' brotherhood is. 😂

If I could get fried chicken for stealing stuff, I might consider doing it, to some extent. It's probably just because it's Suya though.

Contributor
I love how she's establishing dominance the entire time she's taking his bed.

Dex-chan lover
First demon king, then monk now poseidon, having your friends/colleagues meet your family sure is tough sometimes huh?

Fed-Kun's army
Is this worth reading? I really don't see how 200 chapters of "I'm sleepy, let's bring trouble to those demons" can be interesting.

I'm at chapter 10 atm, something interesting will happen?

Dex-chan lover
@Cavans99
you'd be surprised, won't mention anything specific but
there's some overarching plot and great character development

@Cavans99 In an interview with the author,they mention how rather than just making a formulaic comedy,they also want to focus on the characters so they leave cute impressions in the readers mind. We do get more character development and world building than most slice of life comedies. Which I personally think is good,because even when there's not a lot of comedy,you can still enjoy the characters and their interactions. Suya will always b cute.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I think the brother actually enjoyed the letter even though poseidon looks so embarrassed lol

Thanks for the quick release chapters. I did not expect the anime to be a 20 min show, I was pleasantly surprised because I thought they were going to make it a 12 min anime.

Users who are viewing this thread