Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 185 - Sunny with the Occasional God

Double-page supporter
Oh no! she Tamed Zeus! and now the Demon Castle is under her control.... Since long ago

The handsome man lost to Raikou at faith gathering...

But about Raikou, I think she is also in the same weak stage at this Zeus despite being idols of the Human World. No notable strength was shown in the Princess Robo fight (although it is a slaughter). She was just accepting this stage instead and making alliances with humans, unlike other gods who sought faith in the demon world.

Group Leader
@Legend13 ah it is all thanks to the hard work of Stellar, our translator, Arcanon and willrandship, our cleaners, and Say, our typesetter

Thanks for double update! Now princess got an even stronger ally. I wouldn't mind if Zeus will become princess's henchmen lol lol lol

Dex-chan lover
Hey zeus seems like a pretty swell guy
thena gain Poseidon has been one too

The princess expands her influence even more, as expected of the true final boss :)

Dex-chan lover
so, is zues going to fall for the princess too. I mean none of the gods take a lot from their lore, but everyone still likes the princess

Fed-Kun's army
Nice to see a Elder that won't fear the princess but, given his fame, will he try to make the princess his lover?

Dex-chan lover
wait, didn't she also get some almighty legendary grimoire before ? wasn't she already too OP ? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Princess continuing path to Ultimate One status. Which is good, since she's still go the Hero to deal with.

Well despite of the fact he is F*ck-machine in Legend, this version of him is too cute, maybe some pedophile might get in love with him

Users who are viewing this thread