Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 189 - The Ultimate Legal Comfort

Dex-chan lover
They are cats, they might be cute and fluffy with her but send them on the with him as prey and they will still be murder balls.

Dex-chan lover
After last chapter's Doraemon crossover, I amusingly thought of Battle Cat (and subsequently Cringer as the chapter went on) from Masters of the Universe when they introduced Thundersaber.

Don't knock cat huffing until you've tried it. @Nintendoomed89 knows what's up.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation @Xystus This is why we can't have nice things. Now every time I scroll past that cover page, I'm going to think about a delightful, delicious buffet of di-- er, I mean a disturbing, unrelenting barrage of pussycat toe beans pressing on her face! On the other paw hand, you could imagine the original page as a SFW cover of a bestiality/furry doujin.

...I hate that I even thought of that last sentence. I'm going to pour myself a drink now and try to forget about this long day of work. I'm spent. Anyways, thanks for the laughs.

If they were my cats they would be more judging to people and asking for wetfood or catnip every single damn time
GOD! WHY DID YOU MAKE SUCH FLUFFY AND ADORABLE CREATURE TO BE SO JUDGING LIKE THIS! I ALSO WANT TO BE LIKE DEMON LORD TO FEEL THEYRE FLUFFINESS IN FULL EXTENSE THAT YOU COULD BURIED YOUR FACE ON THEYRE FLUFFY BODY!

Users who are viewing this thread