Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 200 - Accidental Leap

Double-page supporter
@Tammy Wait WATH?!!. Suya is 20+???, In which chapter they said it?. I alway tought she was a brat

@Tammy Is it confirmed that's hero Akatsuki age? I don't remember in which chapter it was said...

@Ithnan It was said before that Akatsuki and Suya meet when they were kids, I think it was when they were six or so... don't remember in which chapter was, but they're about the same age, if Suya is younger it won't be for more than a year or two. If what Tammy said is true, then the Suya is 20+.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what kind of future this is but, they are not ready for suya.

The future shall know the might of the princess.

proof that despite demon monk's flaws, he proteccs the laid back nature of the castle lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, pulling out the stops for chapter 200. Looking forward to this new arc!

Fed-Kun's army
TINY TWILIGHT!!! CUTE!!! TINY TWILIIIIGHT!!!! oh shit this is serious tho. WOW THE FUTURE SUCKS

thank you so much for the update!!! I'M CONCERNED

Group Leader
OML SO KAWAII

yay time travel
wow for once it kinda fits the fantasy scene

Tuturu~

We are stein gates now, that ancient futon somehow affected the future badly.

Dex-chan lover
I think that startling the young Demon King made him super paranoid about security, leading to this

Noooooo, Leo got demoted and sent to former demon castle, our lovable peps became an eerily different kinds of people, Twilight gives off a different vibe one of being so sleep deprived, strict, and thorough (he demoted Leo who took care of him the entire time), Kai is nowhere in sight, and so on...

ALL BECAUSE OF THIS ONE FUTON, THERE'S A BIG POWER MOVE OF A CHANGE ON THE TIMELINE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread