Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 201 - Another Route

Dex-chan lover
@REMasher In this timeline princess would also be cranky because off lack of sleep. And we know that she was competent at her job. Her kidnapping might have been a super epic operation.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing can stop the princess from just wrecking shop. Not even competent demons.

Group Leader
@xyzzy The note is due to Funimation's translation of the anime, they called them Bear Devils.

Fed-Kun's army
I could see a spin off about this timeline. Suya would still probably exist but she’d start to warm up the hearts of everyone in the demon king castle while doing more serious escape attempts than in this timeline. It’d probably end with demon queen suya, escape, or death.

Contributor
@HDMI1

Which is based off of the official manga translation. I mean, the whole reason it was changed to “Forehead Devil” was a single joke in chapter 8 which hasn’t been referenced since.

@Dethaw
full scale war broke out decade ago....
to gain true liberty. to end the era of cold war.
the young twilight must ensure destruction of human empire....along that line

Dex-chan lover
No Forehead Devils or Eggplant Seals? 😨 Truly the darkest of timelines...

y'know, all things considered, I really liked this timeline. It felt a lot more serious, like something I could really enjoy.

Fed-Kun's army
THE FUTURE REALLY SUCKS!!!! WOW!!! but what happened to change it??? i hope they tell us at some point???

thank you for the update~

No Teddy demons or Eggplant Seals?! How could they? That's a horrible timeline to be in.

Users who are viewing this thread