Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 187 - The String Pulling the God

Fed-Kun's army
Tbf, he is right about her not being an Elder, cuz she is the fking Demon Queen.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I laughed a lot in this chapter dammit.
zeus-kun too pure!!!

Dex-chan lover
Haha no one told Zeus that she is a hostage because when Suya causing mischief, it became a natural thing to them 🤣 I think at this stage, all the demon in the castle will feel something missing if even for a day she doesnt do anything.

Dex-chan lover
When the hostage becomes too accustomed to the demon castle and got mistaken as an elder instead.

Btw who's the last sage? I counted like 9 including MOTHER and Twilight. Anyone knows?

Twilight, Monk, Poseidon, Kai, Sand, Flame Poison, Alraune, Hades, MOTHER.

Dex-chan lover
She's neither elder or hostage, she's the bloody queen of the castle. Obey her whims lest you get scissored.

Aggregator gang
@Xystus I think it said in an earlier chapter that "ten elders" is just a title and that there aren't actually ten of them... then again, I could be mistaking it for another series...

Btw, I can't help but notice that your list is missing scissor demon Suya-Suya... and demon king Twilight is not one of the elders, he's the king... =P

Dex-chan lover
The demons are trying to protect Zeus from the princess. This must be the only time where you can say this.

Dex-chan lover
Zues is too innocent I hope they show more of him making friends with everyone

Fed-Kun's army
I like how suya is so naturally accepted roaming around the castle that she was mistaken as an elder

Fed-Kun's army
SUYA IS THE BOSS OK ZEUS!!! YOU'RE ACTING PROPERLY, ACTUALLY!!! HAIL HER, you have friends now thanks to her!!! YOU'RE WELCOME

thank you for the update <33333

Dex-chan lover
You cannot outplay the princess. Even if you know what is her plan it will come to fruition. Though I feel like the first thing demons should have conveyed is the hostage situation.

Users who are viewing this thread