Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 200 - Accidental Leap

Let me guess, since he don't sleep well, he will be sort of tyrant that nobody relax in presence of him, hence the bdsm theme

Dex-chan lover
Can't sleep, become a ruthless king and take the sleep of your enemies😂

Well, looks like the princess is going to traumatize a new version of the demon castle in another dimension/timeline...
That's one way for her to add some new adventures in her life at the castle.

Supporter
Worst thing to happen to me when I sneezed was I knocked over my water glass onto my keyboard. Good thing I don't have Grimoire Rhinitus.

Dex-chan lover
Oh and here I thought that the Princess just created a stable time loop by stealing the futon from the past.

Demon King Looks very young here, pretty sure the present one is tha same age or younger than Suya, would explain why she is more competent and mature than him.

Her mother also said Poseidon looked younger than her.

Twilight is in his 60s (but had the body of a child into his 50s). Poseidon is in his 50s (in this life??), and ages depending on the amount of faith in him. We never learn Suya's age, but we know that she's an adult. For reference, Hero Akatsuki is 23.

Dex-chan lover
did the author forget twilight was in his 50's or did he just decide that after 40something years of childhood there's an explosive puberty.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe becoming Demon King makes you age faster. Or it might be like Poseidon and his apparence changes in accord with his power.

its da butterfly effect

also interesting choice for the demon musician to be the lead here, heres to an alraune chapter sometime in the future

Dex-chan lover
This looks like when Hades was in charge. Maybe Twilight didn't become the demon king after losing his futon.

Dex-chan lover
Time travel hijinx for the ultimate sleep, it had to happen at some point.

Also, what a beautiful full color spread for the big two zero zero.

Users who are viewing this thread