Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 201 - Another Route

I wonder what that Independent Demon Policy is. I guess in this timeline, Hades was demoted by Twilight rather than him leaving of his own free will then. Also Poseidon didn't call Twilight, Demon King but by his name when talking to him. I guess the poor demons Princess killed are really dead now. No Leo to bring them back this time. This Twilight appears to be more willing to get things done than the old one. I believe the old Twilight had a no hurting the hostage rule but I doubt there's such a rule here. The Hero's probably dead since he was pretty useless in the beginning.

Twilight looks so confused when Cursed Musician was talking about the old Demon Castle.

Contributor
Chapter 8: “Teddy Devil“ is a mistranslation, and the actual name is “Forehead Devil”

Chapter 201: The “Forehead Devil” is also called “Bear Devil”

7ed42820271eca3913a7916d0146c0b3.jpg

Huh, so even in a hardcore demon castle the Princess can still hold her own.

She is one tough cookie.

Group Leader
Even in a future where everyone is serious and security is top-notch, she still manages to not only escape, but find a new weapon (she had a sword this time around) and even casually torture her kidnappers! XD

@GoodWorld Probably died at the first beginner town. He barely made progress in the normal timeline where demons are laid-back and incompetent, so with this timeline he probably wouldn't make any progress at all.

Double-page supporter
Ahhhhh, no mini-arc, but I still don know what was the catalyst

I don't like it either, Suya. I prefer the normal timeline with all the fun and loving characters, so please go back and fix your mistake. 😭

Wow just because of one futon,everyone in the demon castle becomes extremely terrible, the fan favorite characters are gone.(leonard,forehead devils and eggplant seals)and where the hell is kai?!

Dex-chan lover
I like this word, if this was a more serious manga this is where it would have taken place but the princess is still op

A pity we do not get to see more of this alternate reality. I wanted to know why Demon Priest is not there, s this kind of ambient would suit his young behaviour more. Kai i can guess based on that the Demon Lord does not trust people anymore, so not even a dog would.

I also want to comment on how they didn't use the typical trope where the one that can time travel does so and leaves someone behind or why there is only one princess in this timeline and no time paradoxes have been created. It would have been interesting to see if the princess would have been able to level up so much if she had begun in this environment.

If Leonard is gone then are the ghost shrouds she theatrically murdered dead for real? Is Suya an actual murderer now?

Dex-chan lover
@Alicia_kun Keep in mind that in the original timeline, Demon King-sama was purposely helping the Hero by leaving a bunch of OP equipment and guiding him to the right route. The Demons don't want to kill the Hero, just give him a hero's journey.

In this new timeline, who knows if that's still the same. The Demons might genuinely be real enemies to humans this time.

Dex-chan lover
So Twilight, having never gotten the legendary futon or whatever, never had a decent night's sleep and thus grew up cranky? Something like that? Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread