Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 3 Ch. 39.5 - Extra

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Demon Monk, you're not the only one who wants to fill up Suyaris with something
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
Pretty sure it was confirmed at some point that she's 19 or something.
Though frankly I don't give a shit, cute is justice and she's ficional.

Kinda obivious that she ran out of job changes while being stuck with executioner...

Contributor
"Can't be"? In manga/anime? Come now. Not that immature body types "can't be" in reality, either.

Dex-chan lover
So you say she's a legal loli? Keep it a secret or the pedobears will stor... oh noes they're here!

Dex-chan lover
... Is it a Human Kingdom or a Human Confederation? Also, the spelling of the Princess's "middle" name keeps changing from chapter to chapter: Is it "Suya Rhys", or "Suyaris"? Make up your minds, people!

Contributor
@MarqFJA87 It's actually both. Her names are Suya Rhys, but she has a nickname of Suyaris. Viz allegedly drops the u which I'm not sure how I feel about. After all, the "suya" is a sound effect for pleasant sleep, similar to how her mother's name is Nemu (sleep).

Dex-chan lover
@Swifft:
Her names are Suya Rhys, but she has a nickname of Suyaris.
How are "Suya Rhys" and "Suyaris" differentiated? Is it simply a lack of separating interpunct (the Japanese language's typical way of separating individual parts of a non-Japanese full name)?

Viz allegedly drops the u which I'm not sure how I feel about. After all, the "suya" is a sound effect for pleasant sleep,
... Yeah, fuck the Viz translation. I've always had a very low opinion of official manga translations' quality, but this is just stupid.

similar to how her mother's name is Nemu (sleep).
<faceplam> How did I not realize this when I read that name?!

Contributor
@MarqFJA87
How are "Suya Rhys" and "Suyaris" differentiated? Is it simply a lack of separating interpunct (the Japanese language's typical way of separating individual parts of a non-Japanese full name)?
Yeah.
オーロラ・栖夜・リース・カイミーン
or
スヤリス姫

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%AD%94%E7%8E%8B%E5%9F%8E%E3%81%A7%E3%81%8A%E3%82%84%E3%81%99%E3%81%BF#%E7%99%BB%E5%A0%B4%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC

Dex-chan lover
@Swifft: ... OMG the Suya part is written in kanji??? ? And they translate to "inhabiting the night"??? Wow, so appropriate!

Just looked up her mom's name. 音無 = "silence;  wait-and-see". Yup, totally fitting.

So are there really 10 elders? Bc we only ever see 6 of them including the Demon King in the conference room.

Users who are viewing this thread