Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - The Black Full-Time Princess

Dex-chan lover
Considering the approximate age of the hero, being her childhood friend, around 18-25. I'd say around there.

Aggregator gang
So if she is legal, that means that I can say this... Suyaris has dem legs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contributor
Wasn't it confirmed in one of the extras that she's in her mid-teens?

The answer to everyone's question about her age should be obvious...

She is a LEGAL LOLI...!

~Ol' Pervy starts fantasizing about the princess in various stages of undress while wondering why a bunch of policemen are pounding on his door.~

Dex-chan lover
I'd say her age would be 'round 16-20 based on the average age of a Protagonist

Imagine if they'd given the princess some paperwork that actually mattered. This might end up being a second incarnation of that manga about the Demon King kidnapping a secretary who winds up getting closer to conquering the human realm than he ever did.

VIP
princess actually an overworking type! crazy the dark side of human castle slowly revealed!

@Dumas1 the translator has been innactive for a year, it also already licenced in english by seven seas.... i hope someone pick this up (especially kirei cake) since the raw is available online (it's web manga)....

Double-page supporter
Man...if only the had used High School homework. It'd be Suyaris' first major defeat since she doesn't like to think much...

Users who are viewing this thread