Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 8 Ch. 98 - Journey to Getting used to the Princess

Dex-chan lover
Had a very different idea of hanging and I was scared for a second until I saw the cartoony caricature of her dangling.

Dex-chan lover
#Superioreos not really, Scissor Demon was never hurt by the princess, neither were the teddy bears.

That bubble was faster plopped than anything XD Didn't think they would so fast learn about her true identity
But can't she be both? Captive Princess and scissor demon elder?
I mean she is one of the most brutal beings in demon castle. And she always manages to rally the demons for her own cause XD

Dex-chan lover
@Cypher27 Sometimes she harvests materials without harming the subject, it's true. But she harvested forehead demon (AKA teddy bear) fur by combing them, and isn't the scissor demon where she got the vicious scissors?

Contributor
She's less a hostage and more a chaotic force of nature.

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
@timesen
iirc, wasn't there a point that the teddy bears literally summoned her into battle as their ridiculously powerful and brutal comrade? It was in one of the bonus chapters.

Dex-chan lover
iirc, wasn't there a point that the teddy bears literally summoned her into battle as their ridiculously powerful and brutal comrade? It was in one of the bonus chapters.

@CBC
She didn't sign up for it. She only started getting summoned when she was wearing bear pajamas.

Dex-chan lover
Scissor demon was here (even if it was one panel), i'm happy!
Also, this is just a regular hot spring trip.... But heh, it was cute.

@cbc yep, but likejonsmith said she didn't want to. Although this didn't stop her to destroy every adventurer/hero that came across her XD

Users who are viewing this thread