Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 9 Ch. 111 - Trying Quite Hard for a Demon

Dex-chan lover
At this point, who DOESN'T keep an eye out on the princess. I mean, it's not like there's a wall there to hide behind or anything.

Dex-chan lover
images

@kwendy
Do you even have a good sense of what their main purpose is? From what I can tell it seems to be to set everything up like a video game so that protagonists can be challenged and rewarded and the princess is just an additional prize at the end? Very meta and not very logical. If that is the case, I am sure there are plenty of other better rewards they can offer heroes to kill them for, that won't constantly throw their lives into chaos.

@truepurple it seems more like they know war is helping keep both their economies stable and so they kidnapped the princess simply to trigger that war. But they aren't actually bad people so they're helping the hero

Dex-chan lover
@Escheron
Eh? I thought the Demon King started the war because he liked setting up traps, dungeons, jrpg game-like stuff for fun

Dex-chan lover
It's some kind of setting where "there must be a war between humans and demons" whether or not either parties involved want it, in addition the economics already mentioned

the demon king (and most other demons, for that matter) has made it abundantly clear he's not super into killing people. Additionally, if it was an actual war, he wouldn't be constantly supporting the hero and trying to place aid in a game-like progression

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, enough with this love bullshit. I want more of the princess' quests and antics. Not this garbage romcom shit

On the previous chapter, Twilight mentioned that they got scolded by Demon Monk when he and Hades were still a child... Just how old is Demon Monk????

Woah, that's some jealousy you have there Demon Monk and he literally turned into a light bulb with all that blushing. Tho, him being the ultimate stalker of Suya is justified because she's prone to dying and she stalks him, too.

And you gotta admit, Twilight tried his best helping some dude's love affair. What a nice kid he is.

As the princess builds her harem in demon castle, some weep, while others obsess over her, she lays on her bed dreaming blissfully.

But the fandom remains chaotic and in argument from this side story.

Users who are viewing this thread