Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
@genderbenderbb2 Thank You Very Much for all your hard work! Despite everybody's complaints I actually liked this chapter, although I did have a "WTF?" moment when the plan was explained. I'm fairly positive that the force from those rockets isn't enough to even have any sort of impact on the Earth's orbit...

Double-page supporter
Not good end as persona are linked to isekai job.... Early chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope the LN gets licensed by anyone but SloPress (JNC preferred but YenOn ok)

Thanks for your work TL team.

What a "whelp, we're cancelled" ending this was.

MD@Home
Was kind of enjoying it, so sad it's over. Also like the 3rd / 4th series in the past two weeks.

Ugh, looks like the LN hasn't been touched since 2015 (and only 4 translated chapters at that).

@genderbenderbb2 thanks for the hard work

Overwhelming ending, in a bad way. The story was also kind of mediocre, bringing nothing new to the table, and every chapter felt the same.
Some more character evolution would have saved this from getting such a low rating from me.

Dex-chan lover
Series cascaded into a non-existant finale very quickly. Sucks since it was fun for a while.
Plot and an actual finale at the end of an arc would have done this series well but alas.
I'm also bothered we never learned of MC's deal but maybe the LN will take care of that someday.

Users who are viewing this thread