Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A

Contributor
So happy for this manga to return. Been hoping for the LN to get licensed. We need more romcoms~

Power Uploader
Just a heads up, next week no chapter as the next is 40 pages long so expect the next update the following week.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for picking this up; I hadn't been aware of it previously, it was being listed among the updates that brought it to my attention.
I just finished binge reading it through v4c19, and eagerly await future updates.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly better than it has any right to be. Not great but fun and cute, and the mystery of "villager a" is interesting

Dex-chan lover
So is MC secretly a character type? Like a King or something of the sort?

Look like very bad idea. Very depressive idea. I mean world where some peoples borning with the certain fate which can directly affect they personality is sucks. No free will because after certain age you will be transport to different world to play your role. Basically personas is just slaves without of rights. Born, play role and die. You decide nothing.

@Akachi it's treated more like having very strong personality traits here, and the personas are vague enough to leave room for imagination, so it comes across more like your class is predetermined, but what sort of archetype you make up within that class is your own choice. They story dives into that issue with the "robot" girl, and the overarching plot is subtly dealing with that as well.
If you look past the mediocre gags and stuff, the meta here isnt as superficial as the story itself.

My theory for this manga, haven't read the novel if there is one, is that the mc's persona is literally villager, someone who gathers information and gives it to the persona's. It would explain how he could talk to both, the non-persona's give him information so a villager has to talk to them, but he is a persona so he can talk to personas.

Users who are viewing this thread