Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A

Dex-chan lover
well nice totally not rushed and open ending.

still thanks for scanlating this!

Well that was nice, I'm happy it had a wonderful ending but at the same time disappointed that I won't get to read anymore new chapters after this~ even the LN is already completed sadly.

Dex-chan lover
@Ophious you know this is probably only like 3 volumes of the ln turned into manga, right? Is still like 8 more if you read that.

Aggregator gang
@starburst98: You got a link for the LN? I can't find a good site that doesn't look like it wasn't translated by 5 year old ESL and this is one I'd love to read!

Dex-chan lover
I only knew because novelupdates link
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/maou-na-ano-ko-to-murabito-a/

Thanks a lot for finishing translating this, great job! I thought I would never see its end. I hope someone translates the light novel now xD

Thanks for the translation, this had a lot of potential but in the end it felt rushed and axed what a shame.

Soo....someone know the LN ending? I kinda want the spoiler

Power Uploader
With that extra done, this series has been completely translated! Thanks for reading and thanks to the previous group/person for the their part on completing this series!

Dex-chan lover
Though i'd like to give appreciation and many thanks to the translators of this Series, one should slightly warn new readers to not expect closure when starting to read this series.

Aggregator gang
Nobody seems to know how the LN ends either. I get the whole point of this manga was to promote the LN but almost every site I found either has it no higher than Chapter 3 or doesn't have it at all. Are the raws that hard to find or have people given up on it? Just seems a waste to post a link to something abandoned...

Users who are viewing this thread