Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
I recognize all of the characters in LH translation credit page, except for the red dog, can anyone tell me? please & thank you.

mrf

Oh i found a flag... Where should i put it?

Where's the sheep at? The sheep girl.

Oh oh wait imagine this is what every dungeon master life is. Yet humans try to destroy it.

Dex-chan lover
@mrf no, other dungeons are evil. Mostly becsuse the dungeon master was created wholesale without old memories so it sees all lifeforms as food.

@womangadex
Hmm, I suppose eventually. For now Lefi is pseudo-engaged to MC, I guess. MC gifted her a ring and she intentionally made him put it on her left ring finger (MC noticed, yet did it anyway). They are aware that they hold each other dear, but I think MC's pride is still holding him back due to his strength being so puny compared to hers (well, there's also the fact that if the Dungeon Core recognises her as a "family", DP will no longer be passively generated from her presence).

@mrf
From Lefi's testimonies, demonkins are mostly muscle-brained (enjoys fighting and sees strength as measure of status). Tribes like the horned beast, the maid, which is knowledge-oriented, are rare. Anyway, Dungeon Cores tend to pick up people from demon race (or create new demons with no previous life's memories), so in extension they're also mostly muscle-brained. Give dungeon's unique powers to muscle-brained people, and you can imagine they'll only grow more arrogant. Lefi claimed that she had destroyed plenty of dungeons herself, cause the Demon Lords thought too highly of themself. One that she remembered vividly was of a Demon Lord that intentionally challenged her, and that one was annihilated pretty badly.

I sure am personally interested in seeing how the other Demon Lords are faring however.

On a side note, I think people being brought from another world isn't a unique case that only happens to MC (since Lefi didn't appear to be surprised even after knowing MC's Demon Lord from Another World title). Though MC deduced that being reincarnated as a Demon Lord should be unique to himself, which is a fair deduction because MC's dungeon is much stronger than others (and thus being able to bring a soul from another world - Lefi also remarked that his Throne Room looked more majestic than the ones she had previously destroyed, likely due to it being stronger), and that may actually had something to do with Lefi. Dungeons are born in places with high concentration of mana, and with that region being Lefi's territory, I can only imagine her mana was also involved in making that region's mana stronger.

mrf

@starburst98
@BobbyWibowo

No no no that's not t what i meant.
I just imagining a story where everything is upside-down.
Dungeon = home.
Home = family.
Family = everything.
Big cave = have mana source
Mana source = life source / world power balance.
Human = want it
Wants = greedy

Human: oh a treasure inside a dungeon!
Human:*take it.
Human: oh someone that not the same like us.
Human again : *kills it.
In the end every dungeon master are widows/widowers. Everyone stress then become a psycho kill each other never ending time all mess up, can't go back, no end till god reset the world simulator game.

Dex-chan lover
@mrf, maybe some are like that, but most would treat their monsters as workers, and have a million of them.

mrf

@starburst98
I guess everything is like an ant in the end eh? Most of it yeah, I'm running out of things to talk about so welp..

@mrf I don't understand what happened, but I probably misread your comment (sorry about that I guess, been awake for too long or something). I believe I read it as something along the line of "you wondering about the daily life of the other dungeon masters / demon lords". That's where my 2nd paragraph came from, about also being personally interested in that. The 1st paragraph was just me deducing that they were probably just a bunch of muscle-brained fellas anyway (as in not much to expect other than them being typical warmongers).
3rd paragraph was just a side thought, lul.

mrf

@BobbyWibowo
Yeah i get what you mean if it a normal dungeon for today it make sense, i was thinking about what if everything change place all the way around, where the scenario is the dungeon master are just like a normal today human live in a cave know exactly what happened outside but they still got attacked so they attack back. I just spouting nonsense there if so u want to call. I myself forgot what my comment originally meant to be... XD

Ps: yeah me too i have been wake up far too long and my circadian rhythm all messed up. I don't when I'm supposed to sleep.

Aggregator gang
The Loli seriously feels like a daughter/third weel... It's just weird

Such a shame this could had been the next sao or something

Group Leader
They're so much like a real family already, might as well make it official, right?

They are basically husband and wife with their little daughter, a pet, and two maids.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this chapter so weird
It cuts a few times in completely random places
Lefi just doesnt react to being insulted

Like hes shit talking her and then it just cuts to a few hours later and shes just happy again before she even really reacted
Like a solid 10 pages are just missing

Users who are viewing this thread