Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
Heh first it's fiction, second Lefi is about 1.000+ years, so the only perv is Lefi really seeing Yuki is only about 10-12 months old as of this chapter :p. Seeing as he was just born in the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
"Just honestly tell him your feelings"

Are you crazy? This is a manga!

Dex-chan lover
Are they ever going to move on to saving that king ? That was like 3 chaps ago they said they were going to do it. Then BBQ party, then soapy drama...

Dex-chan lover
@yohane oh so like 3rd disk of ff7, where it's "let's go save the world ! But first, 30h of raising chocobos !" :D

Nice another update this month! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update,

Dex-chan lover
@Doenyon it's a mainly a slic of life, the fluff is more important than the plot.
Also in this chapter it sound like some cheap shonen drama, but if you considere that she is a 1000 y/o virgin and shut in, it become easyer to understant why she has a some dificulty with romance.

Dex-chan lover
@kaezeribato I don't mind it's portrayal as an arc in this. I mind the "let's go !" and then nothing. :D The first time, they did mention they would wait a bit before starting the plan, so I wasn't shocked that much by the BBQ chaps. But now they've just said they were going all in right away and... Romance talk for an entire chap. :D

Users who are viewing this thread