Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
I laugh at people unable to understand gap moe and projecting their own perversions so they can complain about something.

Group Leader
Coitado mal casarão e o chifre dele vai crescer, não o de demônio, mas o de cornooooooo

Thank you for the chapter. I wanted tp say the heck, but it was quite good chapter.
I mean, just before it was a battle against corrput soldiers.

Dex-chan lover
@athros
Not true, though it's not outright stated, it's heavily implied once with lefi (can't remember the exact chapter and considering how massive the wn is i really don't want to go searching for it, but it's somewhere before nell and yuki's engagement and her return to the kingdom, but obviously after black dragon doofus loses his title of dragon king), nell however is up in the air and lyuu is still in the engagement phase so that wouldn't be a factor anyway.
That said the story doesn't really focus much on that part of it (probably to keep it in the age range for a wider audience), so i'm not surprised you missed it, it's literally like 2 sentences in a 40+chapter spread, no idea where a previous poster's lefi giving birth to his kids come from though, unless it's something in the untranslated part's of the wn as i've been reading the wn since around chapter 80, i don't know what they are talking about.

Dex-chan lover
That last scene looked like the part in an anime where you see a petal fall off a flower right after, lol.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Not surprising. Charizards are weak to Ampharos.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
With a soft moan in the background.
And when we come back, everyone's like
"Wow... Where did you learn these kind of things?"

Users who are viewing this thread