Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru

I'm only a few chapters in but to be honest, I'm having a hard time sticking with the manga due to the way the dragon-girl talks..(Currently in chapter 3) I keep skipping her speeches because it hurts my head 😅😂

Edit: It gets better around chapter 6, but I was about to give up

I love it when people snipe LH and then they respond by releasing bulk chapters. People should snipe them more often

Dex-chan lover
@thesaltyseaseal Not a good idea. Look at the load LH is under. M107 sniper rifle group/person has done this before for other popular manga.

There a little know or used function on Mangadex. You can ignore a group. There posts do not even show up. I did this for a well know troll/sniper group.

@doppler
I understand LH is under a massive load and from reading their translations I can see they put effort in, but they keep hoarding titles they don't care for anymore and never seem to drop them. They could quite easily drop a few of the older titles (like this one) and focus on their more popular titles, it's a win win for everyone

Dex-chan lover
@zDarkness @thesaltyseaseal I am absolutely sure M107 did not even ask LH group if they abandoned the manga before posting. I know LH has collaborated with other groups to co-issue and let a group take over if they don't wish to continue. Every group out there are looking for new members. It's a waste of time and causes friction to snipe and double group post.

There has been plenty of manga out there that have seen the same thing happen. re: Iron ladies, Solo leveling and mairimashita! iruma kun to name a few. I even have a folder I call "nearly orphaned" want to guess whats in there ? LH can be referred as the 400lb gorilla in the room. Gorillas are peaceful by nature. Just don't poke it with a stick.

What I am saying, is LH has a lot of members. Just maybe they are not completing chapters in a timely fashion and should give up some titles. Sniping is not the way to go. LH is reacting by posting 3 new chapters. There is only 3 ways they could have gone. 1. Respond no and release 3 new chapters. 2. They would say "Have at it." 3. Respond no but "We want to keep releasing but members don't have the time, want to co-release with us on this title."

There is a diplomatic way to do things. "It's not always push the button and send in the bombers."

just drop meh manga like this and focus on more popular manga

Translator get less burden and more time,, reader get to read their belove manga

this is a really good manga. its completely different from how it sounds as the mc doesn't sit around all day but actually does stuff and in my opinion its a really good read

@konzolmester pls keep in mind this dudes only been in this world for like a few months at most, also MC has an a lot more mana, talents, magic affinity and abilities.

Felt incredibly generic for the first bit, but i love how the main duo's dynamic has evolved.

Double-page supporter
I swear please don't go harem. Hero does her own thing, and the 2 maids have yuri potential. Just Lefi is enough so please don't be a greedy horny MC please.
Edit: I just found out in the raws that he married hero and wolf girl but like whyyyyyyyyyy harem whyyyyyyyy
2nd edit: I hope manga adaptation goes on a different route than web novel god please

Users who are viewing this thread