Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru

@Tonikill1 the light novel has the hero and he married so you should give up. Besides what's wrong with a harem that isn't one sided? I rather like the harems where the MC gets with the girls, I prefer it over where he stays oblivious till the end.

best demon-lord themed manga I have ever seen, each chapter had me laughing my butt off. 10/10. The art is good and the story progression is nice as well.

Double-page supporter
@ShadenKnight No it's just that interactions between them doesn't feel that way except for some occasional blushes (not counting objects lol). Nell seems like an independant character if she grows more. Lyu is well, a fun character who loves his dog, plus I'm shipping her towards Layla more. Layla came for research so just let that be, and I want to see her with Lyu. Vampire loli and Slime isn't fapping material so no harem for them

@tonikill1
Nell and Yuuki seem to develop more of a friendship rather than a relationship at first. After all that's how it turns out until he sounds out how she feels. We do get hints in the novel/ WN that she likes him but she realizes she can't really beat Lefi. I think the main reason why he gets with Nell is because Lefi pushes it on him and the fact that he has said before that he could've fallen for Nell quickly if it wasnt for Lefi.

Lyu is a different case, he basically does that to himself and fucks up. He then just has to accept it with reluctance. As far as the other girls he has proposed to, all of them he is hoping to just forget they ever loved him. We all know that probably won't work.

Layla has yet to be paired with him, so she has some chance (not much of one) to not be added to the harem. Besides it was said before that she was interested in men.[/spoiler

@Tonikill1
If you're talking about Lyuu, I think it would be for him too much of a hassle to deal with her father's whining and other nonsense. Also he doesn't immediately fall for her either, I believe the whole year between two getting engaged and getting married helps a little.

As for the little girls, he just fucks up one after the other. All possible fiance's (or just unrecognized fiance's to him) at this point are the three wraith girls, Shii, Enn, Iluna, and Elle.

@Tonikill1
no, not what I meant. What I mean to say is he fucked up in digging himself into a hole. When it came out that Lefi and he got married Iluna, Shii, Enn, and the three wraith girls all asked to marry him. He told them when they got older. On top of that Iluna is already considered his wife by the dungeon because she drank his blood early on. Elle was told that he was marrying Nell and asked him if he would marry her too (Nell was in the room) his response was the same as the others, "When you get older." He dug himself in that hole and realized he fucked up.

Lyuu was in similar vain, he was telling her father out of context that he appreciated having her around and the dungeon wouldn't be the same without her. He meant it strictly as an employer talking about an employee. Her father thought it was something more romantic in nature. So by the time the conversation reached the point where they couldn't go back on a blood oath they made, he finally realized he got engaged to Lyuu by accident.

Double-page supporter
@ShadenKnight Not that I don't like the girls but I'm against a harem. Plus I was shipping Lyu and Layla

Since you know so much, did you read all the web novel? Has it ended yet?

@Tonikill1 do you mind telling me why why it seems like some people are against harems?

The web novel is still ongoing only a certain portion of it has been translated in English You can get the rest of the web novel actually from the main page of the manga on here. However you will have to use Google translate to translate it.

Double-page supporter
@ShadenKnight Well, up to this point in the manga I only see mc and Lefi's relationship as a romantic one. Other characters like hero, vampire, etc. doesn't seem to me like possible love interests. So I don't support the harem route (atm). Maybe in the future their interactions towards each other change in a way that convinces me it is a romantic one. I don't not like harems. I just don't support it in their case

Do web novels have illustrations like light novels? I'm not too good with imagining things, and usually have to rely on the internet to give me an idea of what a scene might look like

@Tonikill1 If you like audiobooks I have a link to one where it has translated to around volume 6 or 7 of the LN in the WN.

No, WN's in most cases do not. But the WN follows the LN closely so you can go by the LN illustrations. They can be found on the wikia. I'll give you the link for it if you need it. There are two wikias for this series, one is by it's japanese name and has a lot more stuff on it and the other is by it's english name.

@Tonikill1 Always the WN. The LN is the refined better version of the WN, sometimes they change the story around. It can be drastic. Ever heard of overlord?

Did you want the link to the Raw Web Novel, the true wikia, or the audiobook I mentioned?

@Tonikill1 well in the overlord WN Albedo doesn't exist. Naberal is Momon (she is by herself). Inferia is a girl, and several other characters do not exist. Instead of creating a Nation, Ainz becomes an Arch-Duke of the Empire instead and wields more power than the emperor. E-Rantel is the domain of the empire, with Ainz as the noble (I think). See how different the story in the WN is?

It's basically the wikia with the most amount of stuff. It has a lot of the story on it; it has the links to the light novel illustrations. It just has a lot more content than the other Wikia, hence why I call it the true one

Double-page supporter
@Thanks for the explanation. I'd like all the links you mentioned for Maou ni natta node pls

Users who are viewing this thread